Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
11 settembre 2023

Great until you need to embed forms

Chérie Amour
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 25 settembre 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you for your feedback on your experience with PageFly.

This is a motivation for us to improve our app better to make it easy to use and more useful for you.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Have a nice day!

当社の製品をお選びいただきありがとうございます。今後もお客様の期待を超えていきたいと考えています。

よろしくお願いします、
Kate - PageFly カスタマー サクセス管理

11 settembre 2023

It was a pleasure building pages with this app! Very straight forward and unique with all the free features!

21 Kouture
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 10 novembre 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with PageFly.

I feel happy that our support team could assist you. We will improve our app to make it better and better.

3 luglio 2023

Many options and templates are available, which is great. Sometimes I find it a bit confusing, as when I'm working in the creator mode, the layout looks perfect, but when I go to preview the final page, the layout often is off. In saying that, the team is always quick to help and resolve issues :)

Chameleon Sand Candle
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 3 luglio 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

While using PageFly, there are some issues but we are always here for you to help you.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

9 febbraio 2024

Some of the terms and objects used were unusual to me therefore, I find it a bit difficult to navigate but I am gradually getting the hang of it.

Top Brand Advertiser
Giamaica
PageFly ha risposto 19 febbraio 2024

12 giugno 2023

Great for basic design and much more. When getting into deeper needs, you will probably need the paid services.

Raising Pulse
Israele
PageFly ha risposto 13 giugno 2023

We will improve our app to make it better and better.

13 luglio 2023

Cookie has been super helpful; troubleshooted my issue and went above and beyond and noticed another issue with my website.

Whoever is employing her needs to give her a raised.

-1 Star mainly because i've been running into quite a few issues with alignment problems (More so coding issues). Mobile view is not the same as my actual mobile device view.

Sea Moss Stir
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 17 luglio 2023

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We have been continuously striving, to improve the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best regards,

6 luglio 2023

The builder's versatility, how much control I have over the look of my site, is fantastic... But the best part is the support. I frequently need some help with deeper coding (etc.) issues, and in my experience, 99% of the time they're happy to help.

The GodStories Project
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

14 luglio 2023

Great support, it enables Shopify's shopping experience in your design. Looking forward to more integrations with other apps!

ThePack Underwear
RAS di Hong Kong
PageFly ha risposto 17 luglio 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback on PageFly. Thanks to your detailed feedback, we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve.

We will try to improve our app and support better and better to serve you.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help. I wish you the best of luck!

8 aprile 2023

App can definitely improve in terms of landing page look in general, but they have EXTREMLY GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They literally helped me coding and editing a landing page.

Meda&Meggy
Serbia
PageFly ha risposto 9 aprile 2023

I feel so happy when you left a review for us, thank you so much!

We are so grateful to have a great customer like you. We will be working so hard to improve our app better as well as support you when you need.

Please let us know if you need any assistance, Have a great day!