Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6 luglio 2023

The builder's versatility, how much control I have over the look of my site, is fantastic... But the best part is the support. I frequently need some help with deeper coding (etc.) issues, and in my experience, 99% of the time they're happy to help.

The GodStories Project
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 17 luglio 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with PageFly.

I feel happy that our support team could assist you. We will improve our app to make it better and better.

Please let us know if you need any help.

1 maggio 2023

Kyo helped us with specific page elements/edits, and it was the easiest experience for our team. Kyo was fast, and detailed in his answers which led to us getting 4-5 questions answered and resolved within 10 minutes!!
Kyo, thank you for everything!!

Our 4-star review is for the app as a whole - Kyo as a customer rep is 5/5!!!

The Local Y'all
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 2 maggio 2023

Please let us know if you need any help.

14 luglio 2023

Great support, it enables Shopify's shopping experience in your design. Looking forward to more integrations with other apps!

ThePack Underwear
RAS di Hong Kong
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 17 luglio 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback on PageFly. Thanks to your detailed feedback, we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve.

We will try to improve our app and support better and better to serve you.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help. I wish you the best of luck!

18 aprile 2023

I love the templates they have in stock. just had to figure out how to put everything in other. i got help faster than expected and fixed the problems i was having including a video describing how it was fixed.

Beautifuleverydayshop
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 18 aprile 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you for your feedback on your experience with PageFly.

This is a motivation for us to improve our app better to make it easy to use and more useful for you.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Have a great day!

22 marzo 2024

The experience is good and the template easy to edit. The support team is good too.

Lush Magnet
PageFly ha risposto 9 aprile 2024

Hi there, how are you? I hope you are enjoying your day over there!

We are all deeply grateful for your words. It’s our duly honor to be a helpful assistant to you on your experience with PageFly. We are still learning to improve ourselves and our dear customer’s compliment is a great source of inspiration for us.

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and stay with us!

8 maggio 2023

Received Wonderful help from a CRA specialist ! Good place to get help and looking forward into more work in the future.

SolveMentalHealth
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 9 maggio 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback on PageFly. Thanks to your feedback, we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve. We will try our best to improve our app and support to serve you better.

2 giugno 2023

I could make editing pages even easier, but everything is perfect. Sometimes I cannot put things next to each other.

One Wolf's Store
Serbia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 2 giugno 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly!

We're always here to help you with any further questions or concerns you may have, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

Thank you for choosing our product, and we hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future.

Best regards,

19 aprile 2023

This app is 10x easier than building pages (without code) within shopify, easily linked back into shopify pages. I had an issue with linking typefaces over from Shopify but Nana sent me multiple options to resolve this and was extremely helpful once the issue had been resolved!

UN:IK Clothing
Regno Unito
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 19 aprile 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly!

Best regards,

10 luglio 2023

If you want the versatility of a webpage builder with some great templates, look no further! There are a ton of options to work with and the customer service is always willing to help, especially Cookie (the best of them all).

Turf Shield Window Film
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 12 luglio 2023

Hi, I just wanted to say thank You for the words and detailed review you have shared your words.

Your review makes a difference and it really provides us a huge encouragement. Please feel free to get back to us anytime.

Kate | PageFly Customer Success Manager

11 settembre 2023

Great until you need to embed forms

Chérie Amour
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 25 settembre 2023

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Have a nice day!