Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 gennaio 2024

Junie was very helpful and within 20 minutes fixed an issue that I had spent over an hour trying to figure out! I wish I had contacted support sooner!

Overall PageFly has been so helpful in building a clean, attractive site!

Ave Legato
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 15 gennaio 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Junie | PageFly Team

18 gennaio 2024

I chatted with Shami in support today and he was incredibly helpful. He went above and beyond to help me solve my issue. Highly recommend. Very user friendly.

Falcon Equipment Rentals
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Shami - PageFly Team

16 gennaio 2024

No problem, brother. I will give you a good review now. Thank you for your help.

HIMO
Germania
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 18 gennaio 2024

I am glad to see your review in our app store. Thank you so much for your kind words and your continued trust in PageFly. Your trust and satisfaction is what drives us forward.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything at any time. We're just a message away!

Abed | PageFly Team

29 novembre 2023

I've tried many other apps. But I always stick to Pagefly. Why?

1. Exceptional Customer Support - Live available 24/7. They are helpful and technically competent. I get almost 90-95% of the queries solved on the spot. The remaining % of the time, if the issue is too complicated, gets to their technical team.
2. Ease and Freedom to make changes. Other landing page builders are more complicated when you have to make specific changes like - Padding, Margins, Fitting columns automatically, optimizing for mobile view automatically, etc. The UI, in general, is straightforward to understand.
3. Cheaper compared to other pagebuilders.
4. Integrations with multiple apps. Plus, even if the integration doesn't exist, they are always ready to collaborate and complete it as soon as possible.

1 suggestion to the team would be to have templates available of the highest converting stores somehow. Or having a filter that sorts templates by highest average conversion rates.

K9 Vitality
India
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 4 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for your generous review! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Maru | PageFly Team

2 gennaio 2024

Been using for a few months now. Any time I have a question, they are always quick to answer and fix anything I cannot figure out. They are awesome!!

MitoSynergy
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 4 gennaio 2024

Shami - PageFly Team

19 gennaio 2024

Was able to setup a stunning Website without any knowledge. Gives you lots of freedom. Support is probably one of the best i've ever seen.

PINKYPACT
Germania
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and let us know if you need any assistance.

Drake - PageFly Team

2 dicembre 2023

Great help from their support. Dan helped me big time with my website landing page. I highly recommend this app.

Pure Velvet Extracts
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 5 dicembre 2023

Thank you for your kind words in your review and patience with us.

We’re grateful to have you as a valued customer. Don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything else we can assist you with.

Dan | PageFly Team

7 dicembre 2023

Support is right in the chat box and real people like Chinonso are ready to help.
When it's Christmas rush, a tiny problem can become big one. Getting the exact answer immediately is what sets PageFly apart. That and their totally cool app.

PrimeWines
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 11 dicembre 2023

Hi There,

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Nonso - PageFly Team.

7 gennaio 2024

The very convenient operation module and diverse template selection make your Shopify page rich, colorful, and engaging. The technical service team can always provide feasible solutions, solutions, and suggestions as soon as possible when you are most confused. A trustworthy app that is worth owning and recommending.

VIVIDMOO
Cina
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 8 gennaio 2024

Abed - PageFly Team

24 gennaio 2024

I use it in Japan.
When I had a problem, they kindly told me how to solve it through chat.
This is an app that allows you to easily create beautiful pages.
I will be using it a lot from now on!

シザいもん
Giappone
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 26 gennaio 2024

Thank you for always trusting and supporting our PageFly.

We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us.

Our support team is online 24/7 and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a lovely day ahead