Recensioni (10.734)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 dicembre 2022

Fantastic customer support, I had a problem building my website and they helped me until it was resolved. I have the freedom to design the site exactly how I want it to look.

Worth.Do
Cina
PageFly ha risposto 21 dicembre 2022

Thank you for giving us this review of your experience with PageFly.

It's great to know that we were able to help you. We will try to improve our app and support to serve you better and better.

Please let us know if you need our support. Have a wonderful day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

11 novembre 2022

I really like how this app is making my store more presentable and someone is always there to help me answer my questions.

Creating_Attention
PageFly ha risposto 14 novembre 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us.

We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

If there is any other services we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us.

Lin | PageFly Team

28 gennaio 2020

Melhor aplicativo para landpage, o suporte deles é excelente, sempre me auxiliam quando eu preciso, recomendo 100%

ZeroDZ6 Imports
Brasile
2 agosto 2020

Great app! A lot of customizable unique sections that helped me grow my store and sales. Customer service is kind and helps a lot

PawFles
Paesi Bassi
PageFly ha risposto 6 agosto 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Salem- PageFly Team

11 ottobre 2022

Shagar, Orange and team are very helpful and straight to the point. I do not hesitate to recommend Pagefly support team.

Mitchell Brands
PageFly ha risposto 12 ottobre 2022

Hi Michel,

Thank you so much for your generous review & being patient while fixing your issues. please reach us anytime for any concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Support Team

10 maggio 2021

The page fly support team is very friendly. It is available 24/7 and has amazing handling capabilities. All problems can be solved quickly. I also learned a lot of technical skills from the support team.
Thank you Donny, you have given me a lot of help. Thank you Cookie, Tracy, Criatian, Emad, Aine, and others who have helped me. Teacher Kate, thank you for your valuable advice, I will tell my friend your suggestion and ask him to redesign my logo ,lol

Golspark
PageFly ha risposto 11 maggio 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! Words can’t describe how much we appreciate the time and the effort you put into writing such a detailed review.
It’s our honor to receive your trust and belief in us. We promise to improve our support quality better every day to assist our dear customers like you to the fullest.

Thank you for choosing PageFly and be a part of us! 😉

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

26 ottobre 2020

Tienen un increíble servicio al cliente. Siempre me ayudan y contestar muy rápido. Nunca me han quedado mal. Además la app es muy fácil de usar. Los recomiendo mucho!

The Life Hack Alley
Messico
PageFly ha risposto 2 novembre 2020

"Hola Juan de verdad muchas gracias por esta reseña de 5 estrellas significa mucho para nosotros, eres muy gentil. Ten la seguridad de que seguiremos mejorando nuestros servicios para valiosos usuarios de PageFly como usted.

Una vez más, gracias por las amorosas palabras que ha compartido y gracias por ser la mejor parte de PageFly.

Angel | PageFly Team

9 aprile 2020

Best page builder ever. It lets me do almost anything I wish and their support is amazing. Quick, resourceful and easy to reach.

Mellow Sleep
Slovenia
17 novembre 2020

I just done my first website and fully created by using pagefly. I don't even need to buy any paid theme to create good design. HTML and CSS editor in one place.. Wow.
Great feature, great costumer support (even on free version they still help me to fix all my problem).

mütouch
Indonesia
PageFly ha risposto 18 novembre 2020

Hi, thank you for writing these words to us, they motivate us to continue growing and learning in order to provide you with a better service.

Angel | PageFly Team

3 maggio 2021

I knew from the beginning that I wanted to implement more creative designs to my shop which Shopify does not offer. So I tried PageFly and I loved it. Since I am new to this e-commerce business I still have plenty of questions, but their support is always friendly and super fast. They have helped me with every problem so far. I can definitely recommend PageFly.

YourLittleFriend
Germania
PageFly ha risposto 5 maggio 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.

Angel - PageFly Team