Recensioni (10.515)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
11 ottobre 2018

Awesome app. So easy to use and the CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

The best customer service I’ve seen on Shopify App Store.

Billy especially is a genius. He does whatever adjustment I would like to implement in minutes.

I will definitely stay with pagefly for a couple of years.

GAZZALL
Arabia Saudita
24 febbraio 2023

Drake is the best one. He helps me to make a feature that i need strongly. Other people from pagefly just tell me they can not make it. Thanks Drake!!!!!!! Best support!

Casiris Tech
Cina
PageFly ha risposto 26 febbraio 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it!

Our support team is online 24/7 and let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

Drake - PageFly Team

24 settembre 2020

This is the best app on the app store.
As a beginner developer working on a custom theme, alot of apps couldn't even be installed on my theme!
PageFly is not only free, but always help you solve your problems, shall they rarely occur.
Download this app!

Strongful
Israele
PageFly ha risposto 29 settembre 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

1 giugno 2023

Best support team ever!!! Fast reaction, always available and ready to help. Fast solutions, even if the code needs to be edited! I hughly recommend!!!

HoolaHooper Fitnessshop
Germania
PageFly ha risposto 2 giugno 2023

Thank you so much for your generous review. I was so happy to assist you to solve the issues.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help. We are here for you anytime you need us.

Christine - PageFly Team

Data modifica: 20 novembre 2020

Paula was more than helpful she went above and beyond her job duties to help me with editing my website I am new to the pagefly platform and just wasn't quite sure how to make the necessary edits I needed. Usually when I am on late at night she helps me and answers all of my questions.

Kreme De La Kreme Hair Exstensions
PageFly ha risposto 23 novembre 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Paula | PageFly Team

Data modifica: 9 aprile 2019

This app is amazing. Offers full customization. Their support team is amazing as well. I spoke to Sami & he answered all of my questions. My website is running smoothly & looks phenomenal. Thanks PageFly!

Lurk Outdoors
19 maggio 2021

I never found a kind of page design app like this one! all of your team is brilliant. no matter free version or upgrated plan, the customer service team and the developer helps a lot. They are very patient and solve my questions quickly.

dreame US
PageFly ha risposto 19 maggio 2021

Hi Ernie,

Thank you so much for sending the time to give us such a generous review. I hope the videos are helpful <3
We have more on our Youtube channel too, please search PageFly.

Please don't hesitate to contact us whenever you have question or any problem. We are here 24/7 for you.

Hailey - PageFly team

4 dicembre 2018

I use PageFly for 2 Weeks now and it´s amazing how I understand it better every day. It´s so easy to learn although it has so many different functionalities. Such a good user interface! You can pretty much do whatever comes to your mind. Every time I´m having a question or don´t know how to build a specific part, I contact the support and they help me immediately with such a patience and endurance, it´s amazing! I really really can recommend this app!

Dreamhair24
Germania
4 aprile 2020

We have used this on our website and we are satisfied with their service. They provide excellent support.

Bang Curry
Regno Unito
Data modifica: 4 dicembre 2021

love this app it's easy to use and the best thing is 24/7 supports, always reply fast and helpful, been using this app to build for my client and they all love it

ontimebike
PageFly ha risposto 7 dicembre 2021

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager