Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 mei 2024

Super convenient to reach out when you need help with order tracking and notifications. I really appreciate the integration with dropshipping to make our communications look our own for our businesses. Great App!!

OMG! Rose
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
15 april 2024

Parcel Panel is amazing!!! My customers are very happy with getting their information

Ravi-bySteph
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

Parcel Panel Order Tracking is a must-have app for any Shopify store that wants to provide excellent customer service. The app makes it easy to track orders and keep customers updated on their shipping status

ELVATRON
Costa Rica
12 maanden gebruiken de app
12 april 2024

Had few issues with currency and setup but the support team is very great, they have helped me set the app up and it is actually now generating revenue + improving the service for customers. I highly recommend this for shopify owners who are looking to improve their offering while getting some extra revenue :)

Jewellery With Love
Verenigd Koninkrijk
22 dagen gebruiken de app
25 februari 2024

I still use the basic version to get started, but apart from the limited number of tracks, the app is really comprehensive and the design of the tracking page is amazing. Top 5 apps to have. Super fast and very attentive support. What can I say, if you are still undecided, this is the perfect solution, don't waste your time.

Sleep Lovers
Italië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
3 mei 2024

This app is great for tracking orders. The customer interface looks great and is super easy to navigate. Also their customer service is great! Donna helped me with everything I needed. 10/10 highly recommend!

Bella & Co™
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
27 april 2024

What a great service. Quick response and very friendly.

The app itself is very easy to use.

For customers, there is a clear tracking page of the package with a map attached.

I definitely recommend this app!

Poga Pinnacle
Nederland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
14 april 2024

The customer support was great. She truly went above and beyond what I asked, and I had just asked a rather simple request, but I was also given more free quotes and she was very quick and professional. Thanks Kath.

Aussie Troves
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
8 april 2024

I'm impressed by the speed of the support, that's the first thing I look for any app I install, how responsive they are. They are fabulous. Also we were missing a carrier and within less than 2 weeks they added it for us. Prior them I was using another software for tracking it was expensive and never as fast as them.

GothRider Brand
11 dagen gebruiken de app
25 april 2024

amazing really fast and friendly. Donna even helped me change the tracking link of my previous orders (the orders i got before i even downloaded the app).

Thank you very much !!