Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 december 2023

Absolutely 5 Star!
Been using this app for 4 years and it just keeps getting better and better. Service is friendly, intelligent and helpful.. I ask LOTS of questions and have never been treated anything other than favourably. The people are Respectful and knowledgeable and speak clearly and the app powerful and flexible.

ART QUILT SUPPLIES - 2 Sew Textiles
Australië
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
PayWhirl Inc. heeft geantwoord 17 februari 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for being a loyal user for four years! We're thrilled to hear that you find our service friendly, intelligent, and helpful. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad you find our team respectful and knowledgeable. We appreciate your kind words about our app's power and flexibility. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

24 januari 2024

I've been using PayWhirl for over a year now, and I love it. It works perfectly, and tech support is always super fast to respond and helpful whenever I have questions. Highly recommend.

Lavender & Lemon
Verenigd Koninkrijk
PayWhirl Inc. heeft geantwoord 17 februari 2024

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing PayWhirl! We're delighted to hear that you love our app and that our tech support has been fast and helpful. Please let us know if you need anything!

20 oktober 2023

Since starting PayWhirl, subscriptions have been extremely easy. Easy even for my employees! The best part though is the support when I "think" there is an issue. Very kind, they read the issues, quickly respond and make it easy for our customers.

I just wish it worked with our app!

Threaded Lines
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
12 december 2023

Great app & customer support!

PERIOD – Deine Zykluspflege
Zwitserland
13 oktober 2023

Paywhirl is great. They're team has given us all the support we needed to launch our marketplace on Shopify.

Cratejoy
4 maanden gebruiken de app
24 november 2023

I just signed up today but customer service was fast and on point. I'm excited to use this app since I know they care about their customers.

Merkaba Sacred Essentials
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
8 september 2023

Great Team to work with even with a difficult migration. I've worked with other subscription services like Bold and Recharge and this system seems to be the most straight forward and easy to work with. Its the best subscription integration to shopify I've seen.

Real Hero Studios
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
PayWhirl Inc. heeft geantwoord 11 oktober 2023

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words and the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our system straightforward and easy to use, especially when compared to other subscription services. Our team works tirelessly to ensure that migrations, even complex ones, are as smooth as possible, and it's heartening to hear that it's making a difference.

We appreciate your vote of confidence in calling us "the best subscription integration to Shopify." Such feedback propels us to continue innovating and offering top-notch service to our users.

Should you ever need assistance or have suggestions on how we can improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help and learn from our valued customers like you.

Thank you once again for choosing PayWhirl. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Warm regards!

25 juli 2023

I have a tech person who manages my site and we had an issue and my subscription link wasn't working. However, my tech person was out on a family issue and after me trying to fix myself I opened a chat and within an hour the issue was fixed!! Sergey was amazing!!! I had just launched some ads for my subscription so if this wasn't working would have been a disaster. So Thank You to Sergey for your quick response. I appreciate you!!!

Shades of Divine
PayWhirl Inc. heeft geantwoord 17 augustus 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We understand how critical timing can be, especially when you have ads running, and we're thrilled that Sergey was able to step in and resolve the issue promptly for you.

We pride ourselves on our responsive and effective support, and it’s fantastic to hear that Sergey lived up to this standard. We're here to ensure your subscription services run smoothly, and it’s rewarding to know we could help prevent a potential disaster for your business.

Wishing you great success with your subscription ads and beyond. If you ever need further assistance, we're just a chat away!

Warmest regards,
Team PayWhirl

14 februari 2024

I have been using PayWhirl for over 3 years (I'm surprised I haven't reviewed it before now) and it really is a superb subscriptions app. They are frequently and consistently adding new features and these are always offered to me via the portal at no extra cost. Above everything, their customer service is extremely responsive and helpful. I received a video recording in response to my latest query which was personalised to me and answered my question quickly and succinctly. This allowed me to easily apply the solution to my store with no further questions. There are few instances where I feel compelled to leave a review, but PayWhirl really deserve their 5 stars from me!

Plannerface
Verenigd Koninkrijk
PayWhirl Inc. heeft geantwoord 17 februari 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review and for being with us for over three years! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying PayWhirl and our customer service. We're glad our personalized support has been helpful. We appreciate your 5-star rating and look forward to continuing to serve you. If you need anything, please let us know!

14 februari 2024

Excellent customer service and very user-friendly for my customers. I spend so much less time fielding customer service requests because they are able to figure out how to add to their subscription and swap products themselves. Love it!

MamaSuds
PayWhirl Inc. heeft geantwoord 17 februari 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has made things easier for you and your customers. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad to hear you're loving it. If you need any assistance or have further feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing PayWhirl!