Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
14 de novembro de 2023

Phenomenal Team and product. Responsive to every request, this invoicing tool has added great value and communication to our business. I highly recommend you dig in to see if these guys are right for you.

ace-rivington-warehouse
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
20 de novembro de 2023

This is just what I needed; easy to set up and does the job nicely!

Glaze Me Pretty
Reino Unido
5 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 2 de setembro de 2023

Great support! Had some problems on invoices. The support team get into the problem in a very short period of time. And come back with problems solved. We understand this app may not be perfect in early stage. But it's improving rapidly. So it's going to be a popular app eventually. Great work, team!

Edit: the only invoice template under free plan is a bit hard to use. The bottom part often makes invoice 2 pages even if only purchased a couple of items. Also, it doesn't show total price for multi items at the end of line. So, still needing improvement. Anyway, great app overall.

Party Owls
Austrália
3 months usando a aplicação
5 de dezembro de 2022

I used this app for invoice have some part have to change the text I was very happy with support team they can change as I request very helpful and job done very fast!

Zhebra
Alemanha
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Architechpro OÜ 15 de maio de 2023

Thanks a lot for the review

9 de março de 2023

Lightning fast response time. Support went above and beyond to meet our requirements for the invoice template.

Antipodes Water
Nova Zelândia
14 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Architechpro OÜ 15 de maio de 2023

Thanks a lot for the review

9 de fevereiro de 2023

pretty terrible to be honest. tried the free version and it is slow and looks bad. the design, the content of the invoices... no thanks

Steel Vintage Bikes GmbH
Alemanha
About 19 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Architechpro OÜ 9 de fevereiro de 2023

Hi Steel Vintage Bikes Team,
Let's get in touch and discover together what was not a good fit in your case. Hope we can turn our app into a perfect tool for your store!

11 de dezembro de 2019

The app works very well and exactly as advertised. Easy to configure and use. We used it to generate a Gift Exchange Card instead of an invoice.

The support for this app was exceptional. Their staff was responsive, prompt, efficient and professional.

etceteraoutlet
Chipre
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
18 de novembro de 2022

Great customer support. Fast and effective. They solved and issue with the Spanish translation string. The overall app experience is good as well.

kubwipes
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
13 de janeiro de 2020

I needed a quick formatting change made to a pdf file invoice/packing slip. The team did a great job of communicating with me effectively to make my request happen, and in a very timely manner. Will definitely be using them again in the future.

Jenks Hatchery Inc.
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
16 de novembro de 2021

Excellent app! I wish i would have found it earlier! 100% recommended! Install this app to get all the invoices you need.

Football House UK