Avaliações (69)

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
5 de dezembro de 2019

Very helpful and easily understandable app! I needed some customization and the developer reacted pretty fast and was able to fulfill all my wishes. Especially for european shops it is important to include the invoice in a PDF file. I do recommend it to everyone!

MOLDAWINE
Alemanha
22 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 7 de fevereiro de 2020

Initially installed this app without knowing it had a default setting which automatically started sending invoices out to hundreds of my customers without even letting me finish customising the invoice. This made my business looking rather silly and unprofessional.
However this initial hiccup has been rectified and as a result, the team at Mega PDF have implemented a few changes so this will not happen again. Now the app once installed needs to activate manually to get the invoices rolling. Well done guys!
I have now re-installed the app. and all is working well.
Mega PDF has worked patiently with me to custom design an invoice. Only when I was happy with the invoice layout did I activate the app to start sending them out. I found the team very helpful to work with.
This app does exactly what I want it to do which is send out tax invoices via email to my customers on receipt of payment. I am pleased to say I give this app and the team 5 stars.

Chooks
Nova Zelândia
20 days usando a aplicação
9 de janeiro de 2020

All I needed was to generate some invoices as pdf file per customer request. App is very easy to use. I needed a slight modification to the output and the team was really easy to work with. They made the change for no extra fee.

Inspired Designs LLC
Estados Unidos
14 days usando a aplicação
9 de março de 2023

Lightning fast response time. Support went above and beyond to meet our requirements for the invoice template.

Antipodes Water
Nova Zelândia
14 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Architechpro OÜ 15 de maio de 2023

Thanks a lot for the review

13 de outubro de 2020

Really amazing customer support. They provided the new language to the application really fast. We are happy to use their Apps.

kozyfi lighting oy - älyä kotiin ja toimistoon
Finlândia
11 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 14 de julho de 2022

Great App with too many features. they had a professional customer support they helped me a-lot in setup..

Chaussures Robustes
Estados Unidos
10 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Architechpro OÜ 15 de julho de 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We're happy that you're happy with our product and services!

20 de janeiro de 2020

We only just added this app, and when setting it up we needed to make a couple of small changes to the formatting due to being Australia, and the team was so helpful and quick with assisting! Looking forward to using this app!

Natasha Schweitzer
Austrália
8 days usando a aplicação
27 de abril de 2020

I downloaded the app to we can send invoices by email to customers. I paid the full fee to get a customized invoice and it was totally worth it. The customer service was phenominal, and they actioned everything so quickly. We are now saving 5 labour hours a day with this app.

RAW Coffee Company
Emirados Árabes Unidos
Editado a 3 de fevereiro de 2022

I'm french and i had some special legal needs to appear on the Invoice, and Oleksandr and the Architechpro Team has helped me from A to Z to resolve my issues very fast ! They are just amazing and the SAV here is even better than Amazon ! ^_^
Really i recommand, the Invoices are great, send automatically to clients (we can choose when, right after payment or later...) Also, one of my issue was to change the order number, and to be able to put boths adresses (Billings AND Shipping), and the team made it all operationnal. They are listenning to our needs, react fast, and are nice ! What a team ! I'll stay and evolve with them as my Shop will grow for sure ! Best App Ever for Invoices ! <3 Thank you so much for the MPIG App and the Team behind.

Aynin Jewel
França
8 de agosto de 2019

I started using this app as its free to send as many invoices to customers automatically as soon as order is fulfilled

There were few more things i wanted on this app to customise my invoice template , OLEKSANDR from Mega Pdf gone out of his way to help me , service was so fast that he got all things done in minutes
I love this app , if anyone starts using it and doesn’t find what they looking for I would recommend give OLEKSANDR a call or email he will make it happen

3 Brothers Mobiles