Pennywise ‑ Bundles & Bogo , 74件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2023年7月25日

Great help, fast end accurate. They even take live video's on youre questions and send them to u!! I also had a new feature in mind and they bild it at the spot. Thats so cool! thank u so much for the help..

Mileymoon
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:16日
2023年6月15日

Pennywise is an excellent app that provides a smooth and easy user experience. I was pleasantly surprised by the app's user-friendliness and seamless interface. It is effortless to navigate through different features and find what I need without any hassle.
One of the best aspects of Pennywise is its smooth design. The app is sleek and has a minimalist style that makes it easy to focus on the essentials. I truly appreciate that everything is clearly and intuitively organized.

TassTrend
アプリの使用期間:10日
Shopliftersが返信しました 2023年6月20日

Thank you so much for your detailed review. If you need new features, please let us know. We're more than happy to implement them for you.

2023年7月7日

I really like this app! very clean and so easy to use. It has increased my avarge order value. thanks shoplifters!!

FemmeForm
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年10月3日

Great solution for offering color bundles and Buy more, Save More promotions. Customer service was excellent with some help with custom adaptation.

Axios Bands
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:8日
2023年7月28日

This app is brilliant. I wanted to offer customers the ability to get discounts when they buy more than one item out of a particular collection. The more they buy the greater the discount. I explored around half a dozen apps that appeared above this one in the search results and each one was either overly complicated or didn't quite do what I needed.

I installed this app. Straight away an instant chat popped up and confirmed it could do what I wanted. Within a few minutes I had it installed and live on my store.

It's a great app, simple to use and does what it says.

Up The Reds
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:1日
2023年7月1日

A great app which gives you many options to customize youre volume discounts to youre own exact preferences. Strongly recommend!

CoolCover
アプリの使用期間:27日
2024年2月18日

Fungarar väldigt bra! Enkel, smidig och höjer ordervärdet :)

PlanteraMera
アプリの使用期間:1日
2023年10月11日

Fantastic app, its easy to set up and its perfect for products u can sell in bundles.

Zoomie
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年9月24日

I use Pennywise for one of my shops and I am very happy with it. The support ist very good and very fast. Thanks and go on with your good work.

sardine.shop
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:11日
2024年2月19日

Riktigt bra verktyg för att öka AOV samt skapa fantastiska erbjudanden som kunderna inte kan tacka nej till

NordicHandel