Opinew Product Reviews App UGC , 1 589 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
22 de janeiro de 2024

Segmedina with Opinew helped with my query. She fixed the issue with the reviews not showing up below each item within a collection. This app and support is great.

Jose Balli | New Orleans
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
23 de janeiro de 2024

Love Opinew!! Paul Wilson took his time in helping me with several topics in Opinew and walked me through the steps needed to set things up. The support team worked with me as well on other questions and was extremely helpful, as a result my app was set up in no time. Highly recommended! It's exactly what we needed.

S.B. Alexander Books
2 months usando a aplicação
22 de janeiro de 2024

Since the previous company was horrible, I couldn't figure how to import my reviews to this app.
The free version works exactly as you need it to.

Support was helpful and the app is great!

Thank you Segmedina!

ProPresso
Reino Unido
3 months usando a aplicação
20 de novembro de 2023

This app works well and offers many features. It took me a bit to figure out my way around, but it's easy to reach out and get good, polite and quick assistance if needed.

Een Koffertje Vol Dromen
Países Baixos
7 months usando a aplicação

Hi there,

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star rating! We're thrilled to hear that you find the Opinew Product Reviews App useful and feature-rich. It's great that our support team was able to assist you and provide prompt responses whenever needed, as we're always here to help our users have the best experience possible.

Remember, navigating a new system can take some time, and we're glad you're finding your way around our app — it will only get easier from here! Your kind comments not only make our day but also encourage us to continuously improve our services.

We truly appreciate your feedback!

Best Regards,

21 de novembro de 2023

I greatly appreciate the flexibility to select which reviews to publish. Smiljan has been incredibly helpful, accommodating all of my requests with efficiency.

Kemimoto
Hong Kong, RAE da China
About 5 years usando a aplicação

Hello,

We're really grateful for your kind words. It's great to hear that you're finding our review selection feature helpful and flexible to your needs. Also, we are delighted that Smiljan was able to assist you efficiently. We'll be sure to pass your compliment onto him.

Your feedback is important to us as it helps us to continually improve our services. We're here for you anytime you need us.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We're proud to have you as part of the Opinew community.

29 de dezembro de 2023

Works great to influence sales on my site and the support team is quick and effective!

Seriously Oats
Canadá
About 1 year usando a aplicação
24 de dezembro de 2023

I am absolutely delighted with the service I received from this app! It deserves nothing less than a 5/5 star rating. The team behind it is doing an exceptional job, and the app itself is outstanding. Vatsal and expert Sanjay went above and beyond to provide me with the best solution possible. I am thrilled with how flawlessly it works, especially the Amazon review importer feature

Glomisk
Austrália
10 days usando a aplicação
28 de novembro de 2023

Use this review app for both of our businesses, and absolutely love the amazing customer support. Any issue or question I've had, they've been able to help resolve very quickly.

MyVada Supplements
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Opinew 4 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our customer support helpful for both of your businesses. We pride ourselves on our quick response time, so it's great that we could assist you efficiently. Remember, you can always reach out if any other questions or issues arise. Thank you for choosing Opinew. We appreciate your support!

14 de dezembro de 2023

Haris was very enthusiastic and helped me solve the problem. Of course, this is also a very easy-to-use software. Maybe I will recommend it to others.

AntLux
3 months usando a aplicação
2 de novembro de 2023

This is a fantastic app. Not only is the design top notch, but it is very simple to use, although complex. Support is excellent. I recommend a 1 on 1 with Paul, because there are questions that can be answered more efficiently in a call. Import from Amazon was very easy. And it saves you a ton of money and time to collect fresh reviews in your shop, especially if you were used to using something like Trusted Shops. We set up the option of showing the review snippets in Google Shopping campaigns. Paul walked us through this setup, which I also recommend! This will take some time to show on search engine pages, so eager to see the results once Google publishes the reviews. You may need some small adaptions to your theme if it is heavily customized. But the Opinew support team also lends a helping hand here.

All in all extremely impressed by this app!

mia mai
Alemanha
About 2 months usando a aplicação

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our product! We are thrilled to hear that you find Opinew to be so beneficial, and that you found import from Amazon to be simple. Also, we appreciate your recognition of the excellent support provided by Paul and the rest of our team.

We're eager as well to see the outcomes of the review snippets showing up in your Google Shopping campaigns. Your patience and understanding with this and any necessary theme adaptations is much appreciated.

Reviews like yours help continue our dedication towards ease of use and efficiency. Remember, we're always here to lend a helping hand when you need it, and your feedback means a lot to us.

Thanks again!