Avaliações (1 656)

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
5 de julho de 2024

The support team was extremely helpful and it was set up in no time. Highly recommended!

I would be happy if support could be provided in Japanese.

VEROMAN FIT
Japão
About 3 years usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2024

This app has a variety of great features. It is a little bit more expensive but it delivers quality. The support is super fast and always helpful. Special thanks go to Adna.

ALPENLUFT
Áustria
About 2 years usando a aplicação
11 de junho de 2024

The team behind the chat is wonderful and very helpful, if you have any issue: they are willing to help your right away in just a few minutes!

MagniPros
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
7 de julho de 2024

Cristian & Vatsal were a great help and pleasure to work with. This app gets the job done

Lets E-Bike
12 months usando a aplicação
10 de maio de 2024

Using the Opinew app since years. It offers great features to grow my business and support in case of issues.

Beyond Nutrition
Luxemburgo
About 4 years usando a aplicação
3 de junho de 2024

While trying to Import my reviews on to my page I ran into some problems and reached out through their chat system, within Minutes their customer service jumped right on it! some of this stuff is not my expertise so I still couldn't figure it out so they said "let me work on it for a minute and get right back with you" and with in 15 minutes not only did they create an Excel spread sheet specifically for made for me but they even imported it on behalf! I wish everywhere I went had their level of customer service.

10 Stars for this App and their folk taking care of it, couldn't recommend it enough!

the-Jerky
17 days usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2024

The support team was extremely helpful and it was set up in no time.
Highly recommended! It's exactly what we needed.

Belavola
6 months usando a aplicação
19 de junho de 2024

When I was struggling for uploading reviews on my shopify store, Opinew agent Emira helped me a lot. She was proactively helping me and answered my inquiries. I highly recommend using this app for people who want to import customer reviews to their website

My Store
Catar
18 days usando a aplicação
12 de maio de 2024

This app is super easy to use. I was able to sort it out without any instructions. Nicely done team.

Ordenti
Nova Zelândia
About 1 month usando a aplicação
4 de julho de 2024

So far so good installation and importing of reviews was straight forward. Customer service was incredibly quick to respond to my request.

Plan to keep using service. Will update review if needed but I am happy so far.

Self Care Sunday