Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
27. huhtikuu 2023

I'm getting a lot of recommendations for your other apps but not a lot of info on installing this one. I saw your response to some one else asking how to install. I have to go to your website to install?

Terbet Lane
11 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
RoarTheme vastasi 28. huhtikuu 2023

Hello,

First of all, I'm sorry for this inconvenience!

Regarding your questions,
In order for the app to work on your storefront, you need to go to your online store editor and turn on the Pinterest Pin It Button app embed.

I hope this helps :)
Thank you and have a great day!

8. marraskuu 2021

Wow - So quick to install... great way of getting pinners to search your site for all the images they like... and save or share them.

field & moor
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
8 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
2. marraskuu 2022

This is an awesome feature and it was so easy to install. This will allow someone to save a product so others can see it and increase potential sales! Great feature!

CLASSY CLOSET BOUTIQUE
20. joulukuu 2022

Can't give it a full 5star rating because I just installed it. However, everything is working accordingly and the app is operating. The pinit button is a cool feature for those on pinterest.

G.I.F.T's
22. maaliskuu 2021

i use this app to help my new store get exposure, it was easy to install and use. i would recommend this app to other users

Wifestyle Products
6 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
9. helmikuu 2022

I am new to all of this, my images are not loading and I cannot work out why. Were is- Image is broken.

Australian Bath Stuff
RoarTheme vastasi 10. helmikuu 2022

Hello,

First of all, thank you for choosing our app :)

Regarding your question,
I have checked the app on your store (https://www.bathstuff.com.au), your images are displaying normally.

Could you please give me a screenshot of your problem? And give it via our support email app@roartheme.com. I will check it for you immediately.

Thank you!

4. toukokuu 2022

Uninstalled it and its still connected to my store. I just want it gone from my website. I guess i will have to call someone to remove it from my store program

Sonya's Warehouse
6 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
RoarTheme vastasi 4. toukokuu 2022

Hello,

I'm very sorry to see you go, but we know the app may not work for everyone.

I have checked the app on your store, it was uninstalled successfully. Sometimes it may take up to 20-30 seconds to view applied changes at a storefront after changing.
Please help me to check it again :)

Again, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience.
Have a great day!