Arvostelut (66)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 2. kesäkuu 2024

I had a small misunderstanding regarding the app features. Conner was quick to rectify the issue and went over the top with his customer service. I greatly appreciate Shopify app sellers who are quick to act and do right by their customers.

If you have an issue do not hesitate to reach out to them, they've been very helpful thus far.

Thanks again

Active ArmorFit
21. toukokuu 2024

MMMMMMM

Ma boutique
Ranska
2. huhtikuu 2024

Im really glad that i intalled this app it helped me alot

Dufflify
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
14. maaliskuu 2024

The data captured is very accurate, very easy to use, and easy to install. Customer service is very patient in answering questions. Highly recommended.

Gendanday
Kiina
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. heinäkuu 2024

H

Luvor jewelry
10 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
14. maaliskuu 2024

I would recommend using this app

Herb’s Manchester
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. huhtikuu 2024

good

CozyHug
Kanada
14. tammikuu 2024

t isn't threatening, defamatory, or being left in exchange for an incentive. If published, we may include additional details about your store to help merchants read relevant reviews.t isn't threatening, defamatory, or being left in exchange for an incentive. If published, we may include additional details about your store to help merchants read relevant reviews.

Russel Bohannon
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. toukokuu 2024

simpel en makkelijk in gebruik voor snel overzicht

Lavor-Stockholm
Alankomaat
8. lokakuu 2023

Amazing experience! Alison is truly great. I came to the live chat after I was left completely confused by how to integrate the pixel into my store and connect it to tiktok. Since tiktok has the account, the business center and the ads manager It was really too much. All I wanted was to create a campaign and was stuck at the pixel which was not verifying. In matter of minutes I was good to go. Besides that, she provided great information on other ways I could improve my website conversion and she explained in detail how the app can integrade analytics from all the platforms I use. I have google, tiktok, facebook and instagram. I am sure in the future I will be satisfied even more with the support when I will need to scale my business and will be confused about the data. Definetely worth it!

Carpaqua™