Kokonaisarvio
  • 24 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. helmikuu 2023

It's the least we can do.
I started using it as soon as I discovered it and the Real impact it has, sponsoring projects that mitigate the impact we have on Earth.

Breezy Tee
Portugali
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 25. elokuu 2023

Thanks so much for the feedback. You're 100% right -- the companies funded through Planet are going to have a massive impact, and we're pumped that you and your buyers are part of that. Thanks again!

Muokattu 21. syyskuu 2022

I added this app to both of my Shopify stores and the app looks out of place on my store and it isn't editable, yet. But I really like being carbon-neutral

Decking Perth
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 27. kesäkuu 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience - I'm sorry that Planet isn't meeting your needs yet. As mentioned, we'll keep this in mind for future iterations and hopefully you'll give Planet another try. - Brady, Sustainability @ Shopify

3. marraskuu 2022

Great idea - can there be a way to add a badge into the checkout/email confirmation pages? Thanks, looking forward to the explanation pages too!

The Vines
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 4. marraskuu 2022

Thanks for the feedback. We really appreciate it. The badge placement options will definitely expand in the coming months.

When it comes to email confirmation -- it's actually possible to add something about Planet right now. In you store admin, if you navigate to Settings > Notifications > Order confirmation, you'd be able to add a reference to Planet inside your order confirmation email. Soon we hope to ship some assets that you can publish on your store that you could link to.

Thanks again!

27. kesäkuu 2022

Love that we can buy carbon removal for all of our shipments with this app. Thank you Shopify for investing so much with the Sustainability Fund to make it possible for small companies like ours to have a positive impact. We haven't bought carbon credits because we know they have little to no real impact. This is the real solution we've been waiting for. As other reviews have mentioned it is true that the badge isn't very configurable (yet), as this app was just released. But really that's a minor issue compared to what this app enables for us as responsible corporate citizens. Thank you again Shopify!

Ora Cacao
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 29. kesäkuu 2022

We're really happy that Planet connects merchants like yourselves to the solutions that these carbon removal companies are building, and very happy you feel this app is the solution you've been looking for. It's a work in progress! Thanks for sharing your experience. - Brady, Sustainability @ Shopify.

14. marraskuu 2022

Good idea! it would be nice if we could also manually purchase carbon removal credits. That way we could spread information about carbon by sharing it in the product descriptions all across our sales channels like Amazon handmade, etsy, ebay, faire, helloabound, poweredbypeople, wanello and other marketplaces we use. I think it would be nice to see "buy carbon removal credits" button in the Planet app

AURA 8 HOME
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 18. marraskuu 2022

Thanks so much for the feedback. That's a really interesting idea to manually purchase credits. We'll discuss this and hopefully can bake it into our roadmap. We 100% want you to share your incredible impact anywhere and everywhere so we're always eager for ideas like this. Thanks again!

29. kesäkuu 2022

Disappointed that the badge is so hard to place like it is shown in the presentation video and Shopify support doesn't help or guide in that, many comments regarding that but still no help from their support team.

GUDO WORLD
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 29. kesäkuu 2022

Thanks for writing your review - I'm sorry that the experience has been disappointing for you so far. We've heard the same feedback from other merchants, and are discussing quick ways to make this process easier for merchants as soon as possible. Stay tuned. - Brady, Sustainability @ Shopify

8. heinäkuu 2022

Love the concept but poor implementation into the storefront. The banner is locked to a specific size and style, sits weirdly close to the above section, and you're unable to add small badges in other places on your store. If you want more than just the store owner to feel good about enrolling, make better display/badge options available.

Genius Lab Gear
13 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 24. elokuu 2022

Hey Genius Lab Gear team, this is great feedback that is consistent with what some other merchants are saying. We're exploring solutions for future iterations, so your input here is very much welcomed. Thanks for installing Planet! - Brady, Sustainability at Shopify

14. kesäkuu 2022

Simple and easy way to make our shipping carbon neutral. We are committed to the Millennium plan to have the greatest impact, which costs more than the other plans but is 100% worth it to our small business. It would be helpful to have more options for how the badge displays on our shop (for example, customising colours and appearance). Overall happy! :)

Bright Candle Co.
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 24. kesäkuu 2022

Hey Bright Candle Co. team, thanks for sharing your feedback - very helpful for us. Thanks for installing Planet! - Brady, Sustainability @ Shopify

12. lokakuu 2022

Idea is great. Execution could be a lot better. Store name should be able to be added in the text, not just Shopify. We are the one paying the fees. Banner should be shown all through check out, not just in cart. If a buyer uses the Buy It Now button they don't see the banner at all.

Points Streetwear Store
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 12. lokakuu 2022

Thanks so much for weighing in. We really appreciate it.

One of the next items for the roadmap is making the badge text customizable (and thereby making "Shopify" optional... you're right that the spotlight should be on you and your brand). Regarding the placement of the banner -- 100% that should be more dynamic. We're not currently enabling users to leverage it the way you should be able to.

We're going to get this stuff shipped and make sure you know about it. In the meantime, thanks for installing the app and for the awesome feedback.

Muokattu 21. lokakuu 2022

I love the concept of this app and am so pleased to be able to offer this product for my business. I found this app was pretty simple to install, however, I am wondering if there is an engaging, detailed write-up along with visuals that I could add to my Shipping section and my Sustainability section. is this something that has been developed and I just don't see it? If it is developed please let me know. I have a question, I recently downloaded the Shopify POS and will be using it at a craft show quite a distance from where I have my business, is there any chance I will be charged fees as mentioned by another reviewer? Could you check into this and let me know? I can remove this from my review after I get the answer, I just don't know how else to find out. Thanks again!

Winterchild Jewellery
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 20. lokakuu 2022

Hi there! Thanks so much for using Planet and for offering your feedback.

We are in the process of cooking up exactly what you're describing -- an explanation of how this carbon removal works, along with visuals and engaging videos that you can show to your shoppers.

You definitely deserve the opportunity to communicate the incredible impact you're having, and as soon as we get that rolled out we will let you know. Thanks again for being a part of this.

UPDATE: Regarding your Point of Sale question...

Planet only calculates orders that are marked as requiring shipping. For in-store pickup, if the pickup location is different from the warehouse storage location, then Planet will read that as shipping and calculate corresponding emissions. However, if the pickup location and warehouse location are the same, then distance is 0 so the emissions is 0.

In short, it'll be important that the location data you use is accurate and up to date so that Planet doesn't mistake your in-store purchases as online. Please reach out to Support if you have any questions around that.

Thanks again for using Planet and moving commerce forward!