Kokonaisarvio
  • 24 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
14. marraskuu 2022

The badge isn't customizable, and don't tell client how it works.. it really need some improvments.

YVY Maté
Ranska
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 18. marraskuu 2022

Thanks so much for the feedback. You're right: Transparency and details around exactly how stores like yours remove carbon is vital. We haven't delivered enough of that yet and are working on it. Same goes for the customizability. There will be more flexibility around that soon -- we'll let you know as soon as it's live.

Thanks again.

17. elokuu 2022

Until this app has a way of showing customers (on a dedicated page and on widgets) what we are doing, this isn't super helpful. We can make carbon offsets ourselves with our profits. What we'd like is a way to show the customer: Here is the difference you've all made ordering from us. Here is what our business has contributed from your orders. Here are the places we are helping. A dedicated page for this info is a must. Customers don't trust us just saying "carbon neutral" and we are tired of fielding constant emails asking where it goes, how much, etc. I will update this review to 5 stars once this functionality is added, otherwise, keep up the great work!

Joco Records
Yhdysvallat
13 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 24. elokuu 2022

Thanks for installing Planet and for your review. We've heard this feedback from other merchants as well and are exploring solutions. Thanks for sharing this! - Brady, Sustainability at Shopify

18. lokakuu 2022

Great idea and easy to install but would be good if we could remove the powered by shopify planet and customise the banner. Agree with previous reviewer about more visuals for merchants to highlight throughout your store.

My Guest Book
Uusi-Seelanti
Noin 23 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 20. lokakuu 2022

We appreciate the feedback -- thank you. You're spot-on about the banner customization. We are going to enable that. I don't have an exact launch date just yet, but eventually you will be able to, for example, remove the "powered by Shopify Planet" tagline, or just remove the copy altogether and simply leverage the icon, which is all that some stores want.

Feedback like this is super helpful for shaping next steps, and again we really appreciate it.

22. kesäkuu 2022

This is a great concept and we're on board. However, I would like to see more resources (videos, websites, reports, etc.) we can easily share with customers to show our commitment is more than just an icon in the shopping cart.

TOMME Cheese Shop
Kanada
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 24. kesäkuu 2022

Thanks for your comments! We have heard similar feedback from others and are aware that we can do some work to make it easier for you to share the impact of your commitments with your buyers. Stay tuned for updates on this. - Brady, Sustainability @ Shopify

26. kesäkuu 2022

Implementation of the Badget is complicated and not well explained. Showing it on the product page is as I know hardly possible. The Shopify support just answered that I have to hire an Expert just to show the badget on the relevant parts of my Shop. I am disappointed...

BLN PRINT
Saksa
Noin 23 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 29. kesäkuu 2022

Thanks for your feedback, and sorry this was more challenging than expected. Based on your feedback, and similar feedback we've heard from others, we're looking at how to improve this process for merchants like yourself. Thanks for sharing your experience. - Brady, Sustainability @ Shopify

7. heinäkuu 2022

Im really glad that you have introduced this option, I find it wonderful, all Shopify stores can do a lot together! I leave 4 stars as "Powered by Shopify Planet" should be smaller or maybe phrased differently like "Get to know more about the initiative" >>> Popup and then you can write everything, let people know what it is about, who does it etc. Please let us choose the design and I would really grateful if you take my option into consideration.

Art on Words
Saksa
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 24. elokuu 2022

Hello Art on Words team - This is wonderful, specific feedback for us. We've heard similar sentiments from other Planet users, so we are exploring options for improving these features. Thanks for installing Planet and for sharing your experience - we appreciate it! - Brady, Sustainability at Shopify

15. kesäkuu 2022

It's ok but it isn't communicated anywhere except the cart. There should be snippets for homepage and product page as well as a landingpage to visually demonstrate the total impact.

Hippie Pants
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 24. kesäkuu 2022

Thanks for installing Planet! You can add the icon to any page on your online store and can find some details on how to do that in the Planet Help docs (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/carbon-neutral-shipping/planet-app#adding-the-planet-badge-to-your-online-store).

If that link is unclear or you need additional assistance, please reach out to Shopify Support! Thanks for your feedback! - Brady, Sustainability @ Shopify

30. kesäkuu 2022

thanks for this team, great work! Would be good if you could add additional KM's from outside the platform

Chameleon Brands
25 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
14. lokakuu 2022

Really like the idea behind the app and I have implemented it on my store. I am really hoping that over the coming weeks / months, the following improvements will be made to the app: Allow customisation of the badge eg. explanation that we are paying for it Allow linking of the badge to a page that explains the carbon removal efforts and ideally a snippet of the dashboard showing the effect we have had so far. Thanks!

Malin & Mizen
Irlanti
26 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 18. lokakuu 2022

Thanks so much for the feedback. We really appreciate it.

Good news -- both of the items that you mentioned are in the works: more flexibility around the badge, as well as a way for you to communicate to shoppers the incredible impact that businesses like you are having. Bad news -- we don't have an exact launch date. I know "in the works" doesn't help you right now, and we'll be sure to let you know as soon as these features are live.

Thanks for being part of Planet and helping to power more sustainable commerce.

14. lokakuu 2022

I think the idea is wonderful, but as others have mentioned it needs work. I tried adding the banner, but without being able to customize things such as color, size and content, it just isn't a good fit. I've read the reviews from the Planet team and understand they are working on improvements. I'll wait for those to be implemented, then try again. Really great idea though, just needs some fine tuning.

Prime Buy Direct
Yhdysvallat
19 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 18. lokakuu 2022

Thanks so much for installing the app and giving feedback. You're exactly right -- we are working on these exact changes right now. We're really excited about what's in store and will be sure to let you know as soon as it's up and running. Thanks again, and keep your eyes peeled for updates!