Avaliação geral
3,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 38% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 27% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 24% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de dezembro de 2023

The app doesn't show the Numbers of Neutralized Carbon correctly. I have been trying to contact the app support but still no response. This affects our business operation and brand image. Please get it fixed asap, thanks!

August Berg
Singapura
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 11 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks for your review and apologies that you haven't had a great experience. Since your post a few days ago, we fixed a bug that was causing data not to load in the app dashboard. There was no lost data, and all of your data will be backfilled.

Apologies again that your experience with Planet hasn't gone to plan. We're going to keep improving the app and sincerely appreciate feedback like yours.

26 de junho de 2022

Implementation of the Badget is complicated and not well explained. Showing it on the product page is as I know hardly possible. The Shopify support just answered that I have to hire an Expert just to show the badget on the relevant parts of my Shop. I am disappointed...

BLN PRINT
Alemanha
About 23 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 29 de junho de 2022

Thanks for your feedback, and sorry this was more challenging than expected. Based on your feedback, and similar feedback we've heard from others, we're looking at how to improve this process for merchants like yourself. Thanks for sharing your experience. - Brady, Sustainability @ Shopify