Easy Background Music ‑ Musica , 94件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2021年8月19日

This app simply adds that extra touch to my store. It's completely free. Gets customers in the mood to shop!

Hopefullycre8ed Designs
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2022年1月30日

I've been looking for an app to use for music on my site and this app is just what I was looking for! I love it ! thank you

TroiShanice
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年1月7日

this app giving what i need it too thank you for creating this now my customers can enjoy shopping in rhythm

Tink's Fashion Boutique
2022年8月18日

I love the ease of this app and my customers love my music selections. It is so simple from install to adding music even different formats

MoonPhasez LLC
2021年9月18日

great, simply great. I enjoyed this app so much i started to cry because it was so great, enough said.

Fateclothing.us
2022年6月20日

App work great, I added music to my store with no problems and everything is working, I can say I happy with it for now

God Iz Life
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年6月18日

It's great experience,best app ever made,hope more people will get this page to Shopify store, enjoyable

AK98Shop LTD
スロベニア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年1月19日

Sehr verständlich würde ich weiter empfehlen

chicomou
キプロス
2021年11月8日

Nice and easy to use across the store. I will need to upgrade soon to use in my store. It also allows change.

Chanidu Music - Music For Life
編集日:2021年5月7日

I found this best app to play music in the shopify store. You can easily play any background or seasonal music. I feel It really added good vibes to my store.
Easy to configure & their support is very prompt & one of the best so far. Thanks musica

Sunshine Deal