Polar Analytics , 111 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 januari 2024

We were looking for a solution to build our new internal dashboards. We were previously using a 100% GoogleSheets solution, which had the advantage of being 100% customized for us, but was way too slow and manual, not scalable.
We've tried Polar and were convinced in a matter of weeks. Everything we were looking for was possible with this solution.
Also, when we make feature requests, we are listened and heard. One request we had made was implemented within a month!
Top quality software, and a super dedicated and genuinely nice team.
Thanks Polar!

The Loveteam
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
11 december 2023

Polar Analytics has been incredibly helpful for reviewing our overall performance of our store. I've used all of the tools, Northbeam, Triple Whale, Whatagraph, etc., but there's just something special about Polar Analytics that these tools miss.

Polar Analytics does a really great job of summarizing overall performance and communicating that quickly. While allowing you to easily segment across different countries and product lines. I can quickly determine how much we're spending across each segment to help optimize performance. The platform has been super helpful for creating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and annual reports for our senior team.

The team is super quick with adding new updates, and I love how I have the ability to create custom reports. Super nice touch starting with their AI to generate the report that I can then finesse into the final version. Super cool!!! Nobody is doing that.

Can't say enough good stuff about Polar Analytics. HUGE FAN!

Only Curls
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
19 december 2023

Great experience to use it and very straight forward as data driven for all eCommerce store. You can reach them from time to time and won't feel bored as you will see the value with them.

Sage and Paige AUS
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
12 december 2023

One of the challenges of having multiple brands across multiple stores is seeing both blended business wide data and also store by store granularity, Polar makes this a dream!

GROW TROPICALS
Verenigd Koninkrijk
9 maanden gebruiken de app
8 december 2023

Our business has quite complex needs when it comes to reporting and blending data. After searching for a tool that checks all the boxes (price, ease of use, functionality, customizability) Polar is by far the best option I have found! It has added so much to our BI toolbox, and I am constantly using it to find actionable data points. And the team is super!

Modular Closets
14 januari 2024

This app is a godsend. We've been struggling to find a BI app that will allow all our data to be seen in one place with an easy-to-use and visually pleasing dashboard. Not to mention the affordable price. And onboarding was a breeze with our dedicated account manager. We truly recommend Polar! Looking forward to more integrations and connectors.

ThePuffCuff
2 maanden gebruiken de app
15 december 2023

Polar has helped us get a better overview between all of our different channels by consolidating data into one place, especially in regards to marketing spend.

Aquor Water Systems
30 november 2023

I recently integrated with Polar Analytics and am thrilled with my choice. Previously, I was manually pulling metrics from many different sites and trying to sort through and present findings via Excel. I've had a couple of interactions with Polar's support team, who have been helpful and provided me with knowledgeable guidance during onboarding. Knowing that there's a team behind the scenes ready to assist gives me confidence in my choice. My first month with Polar has been a delightful introduction to the comprehensive world of data analytics. Its intuitive interface, analytical capabilities, visualizations, adaptability, and solid performance have made this brief period incredibly rewarding.

Mr. Christmas
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
19 december 2023

Great platform to connect data from all our digital channels!

Aarke United States
21 december 2023

Love Polar ! Save us so much time for the analytics, and the team is awesome.

blime