Recensies (118)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 april 2022

We use this App daily for our reporting and campaign optimization. Very good app with a lot of features and perfect support.

COEUR DE LION
Duitsland
23 dagen gebruiken de app
11 januari 2023

Great support, very helpful app, easy integration. The perfect tool to have all data at one place. Until now after approx 1month of using it i can highly recommend it.

BARBOZA
Duitsland
22 dagen gebruiken de app
13 januari 2022

Highly recommend Polar Analytics to anyone who truly wants to drive performance from their eCommerce stores. The team are very helpful and responsive to further enhance the platform.

Designer Chandelier Australia
Australië
21 dagen gebruiken de app
28 maart 2022

Amazing fully custimizable dashboard for every KPI. The customer service is also great, they help you with every problem you have!

Belleza
Nederland
19 dagen gebruiken de app
21 februari 2022

We've looked for the right marketing analytics data visualization platform for 2+ years, and Polar Analytics has been the best by far. They come pre-loaded with key marketing metrics (CAC, ROAS, Spend) that we're looking for, and have easily customizable dashboards for different looks we want to create. Their support has been super helpful as well - if I do not know how to create something, they help right away.

Homefield
Verenigde Staten
18 dagen gebruiken de app
27 januari 2022

I use this daily in my analytics. This beats Lifetimely, Google Data Studio and any other software I tried. Highly recommended.

13 Seeds
Australië
14 dagen gebruiken de app
7 mei 2023

The "Free to install, $0.1 per monthly tracked order" plan above only applies to over 10,000 orders a month - this isn't written on the Shopify app page, only on their website.

I spent half an hour setting the integrations up before realising this; it would have saved me wasting the time if it was clearer.

Giving them five stars though as it's not really about the product.

FatWheelScoot
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
12 mei 2023

Was about to install the app, but the app asks me to verify email adress based on an email i never recieve. Now I have unstalled the app. Doesnt seem very professional.

Skechers.dk
Denemarken
9 minuten gebruiken de app
Polar Analytics heeft geantwoord 16 mei 2023

David here, CEO of Polar. I'm very sorry to hear your first 10 minutes experience at Polar wasn’t stellar.

The sign-up error you encountered was because the verification email bounced - which explains why you didn’t receive the confirmation code.

We tried contacting you multiple times via Email and on Linkedin to resolve this but unfortunately, never heard back from you. We have created a new account for you that's already verified and invited you to it, so you can start your free trial of the app.

I value your feedback and frustration as it seems to be an important topic for you, and I really hope we can get you back on the right track. The whole Polar team would love to support Skechers in your data journey.

All the best,