Recensies (117)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 december 2023

Love Polar ! Save us so much time for the analytics, and the team is awesome.

blime
Frankrijk
12 maanden gebruiken de app
11 december 2023

Polar Analytics has been incredibly helpful for reviewing our overall performance of our store. I've used all of the tools, Northbeam, Triple Whale, Whatagraph, etc., but there's just something special about Polar Analytics that these tools miss.

Polar Analytics does a really great job of summarizing overall performance and communicating that quickly. While allowing you to easily segment across different countries and product lines. I can quickly determine how much we're spending across each segment to help optimize performance. The platform has been super helpful for creating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and annual reports for our senior team.

The team is super quick with adding new updates, and I love how I have the ability to create custom reports. Super nice touch starting with their AI to generate the report that I can then finesse into the final version. Super cool!!! Nobody is doing that.

Can't say enough good stuff about Polar Analytics. HUGE FAN!

Only Curls
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
12 december 2023

One of the challenges of having multiple brands across multiple stores is seeing both blended business wide data and also store by store granularity, Polar makes this a dream!

GROW TROPICALS
Verenigd Koninkrijk
9 maanden gebruiken de app
19 december 2023

Great platform to connect data from all our digital channels!

Aarke United States
15 december 2023

Polar has helped us get a better overview between all of our different channels by consolidating data into one place, especially in regards to marketing spend.

Aquor Water Systems
18 januari 2021

Great analytics app built by a team familiar with key ecomm metrics. Simplifies my daily and weekly reporting with insights from store and marketing performance. Responsive team!

Arcade Belts
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
8 december 2023

Our business has quite complex needs when it comes to reporting and blending data. After searching for a tool that checks all the boxes (price, ease of use, functionality, customizability) Polar is by far the best option I have found! It has added so much to our BI toolbox, and I am constantly using it to find actionable data points. And the team is super!

Modular Closets
Bewerkt 31 januari 2022

We have tried 4-5 different analytic apps in the market and NOTHING COME CLOSE TO POLAR ANALYTIC ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. We were wasting so much time back then (2-3 hours everyday) just to compile and manual input the ads metric across all different platform like a mad man. The fact that this apps have the ability to connect all your data source then convert to your own customs report so you know which part of your sales funnel is broken is already well worth the price! It is a total game changer for us and we 100% recommend it. Bonus: Their support are super friendly and they are willing to go above and beyond just to make sure they delivered value for their users. We requested for a few minor features/improvement and their team just make it happen within a week.. just WOW. Give it a try, you will not regret it!

Flourish Presets: Professional 1-Click Lightroom Presets
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
18 februari 2023

I've tried lots of Analytics tools and this is the one we've settled on. It surfaces all the critical information you need to see every day and the customs report feature is great. Support is also excellent. Highly recommended

Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear
Australië
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
11 december 2023

We are very pleased with Polar Analytics. It has been an essential tool in serving as a central source of truth for our DTC brands. Their team is super attentive, and we're able to gather insights quickly to pivot / scale as needed.

ANISA Beauty