Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
4. heinäkuu 2023

I recently tried out a pop-up app that I found to be very useful. The app is well-organized, with neatly categorized content and plenty of templates to choose from. I also like that I can create custom lists and save my favorite items. While I do wish there were more font and size options, the app is easy to set up and looks nice. The best part is that it's completely free! This no-frills app is perfect for adding seasonal notifications to my website, like Christmas delivery cut-offs, and it's a great way to communicate important information to customers. Overall, I highly recommend giving this app a try!

Twinner Model

16. elokuu 2023

My Store
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
28. helmikuu 2023

When I looked for apps that could create Pop-ups on e.g. starting pages to attract more subscribers to my newsletter, I found that most were either costly or just didn't have the capability I wanted. However, since I installed Pop Convert a few months ago it has worked perfect all the time. The design is very clean with lots of customization-possibilities. Special thanks to Mo from the support for helping me out as well!

Vazo
Ruotsi
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
CartKit vastasi 28. helmikuu 2023

Thank you so much for taking some time and leaving us such a thoughtful and detailed review, we also appreciated 5-stars. :)
-Mo

20. maaliskuu 2023

I recently tried out this signage creation app and I must say, it exceeded my expectations! The interface was incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, making it a breeze to design and customize signs for my website. I loved the wide range of templates available, which saved me so much time and allowed me to create professional-looking signage in no time. The app also had a great selection of fonts, icons, and graphics to choose from, making it easy to create a unique and eye-catching sign that perfectly suited my needs. Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a hassle-free way to create high-quality signage for their website.

Remarkable Gifts - a Gift That's Worthy
Yhdysvallat
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. maaliskuu 2023

I recently downloaded and started using the pop-up banner app for my Shopify store and it has been a game-changer for my business. The app is extremely easy to use and has allowed me to create custom banners that look great on my website.

One of the things I love about the app is the ability to customize the banner to match my brand's aesthetic. The app offers a range of design options and templates that make it easy to create a banner that looks professional and engaging.

Overall, I highly recommend the pop-up banner app for any Shopify store owner looking to boost sales and engagement on their website. The app is easy to use, effective, and provides great value for money.

bwolvesstore
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. huhtikuu 2023

Great App - easy to use - I like that you can put multiple links on the pop up banner for new email subscribers, as well as put text boxes/photos where you would like them - I was able to link our rewards program and to an email subscription link for a discount code. Also displays social media handles.

Savoir Vivre Homewares & Gifts