Recensioni (9.210)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 luglio 2024

Really simple easy to use pop-up and banner generator - Does what the app says it will but most importantly its easy and intuitive...I have banners and pop-up signups built into me liquid code but whenever I go away for a few days I use Pop-Convert to let customers know when I'll be backl and to manage expectations....Tidy work Pop Convert folks ;-)

NUDE Microphones
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 giugno 2024

Great customer service, easy to use, can't fault it, does exactly what you need and increases our customer click-through on site when we use the smart banner.

Coppermoon
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
17 maggio 2024

So, I’ve been using Pop Convert for a while now and I love it. Many templates which you can tweak and make your own, and easy to use with quite a few settings at your disposal. Go for it!

SUCCESS STROKES
Stati Uniti
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 giugno 2024

A great utility app for my Shopify store, extremely streamlined interface and with lots of functionalities. Highly recommended.

FolksFabric
India
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 giugno 2024

Awesome app, easy to use! I love you can personalize it. The scheduling feature is AWESOME so I never have to worry about forgetting to turn it off or on. Support is also great.

Seven Slot United
Stati Uniti
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 giugno 2024

Rally nice app easy to use i found it really useful for my store having all premium features for free.

AL MUSTAHAB COLLECTION
Paesi Bassi
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 maggio 2024

Pop Convert is quite customizable and includes a lot of personalized features, which helped our store build up the tools to reach our customers with the right content at the right time. It's a great app that we would recommend.

SIBIONICS
RAS di Hong Kong
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
21 maggio 2024

Great and quick customer service. The app is easy to navigate. Campaigns are easy to set up. Good addon to our online shop.

GRAPEFRUIT
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 maggio 2024

It is incredibly easy to integrate into your store and it has a lot of useful features. The setup processes were simple and I had no major issues! The support team is also quick to respond and helpful with all my doubts. Would definitely recommend this app for nearly any store!

Miniture
India
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 giugno 2024

Hey, im a illiterate when it come to tech and these basic things, no joke, but Donald from pop up helped me all the way from the start to the very end, he answered every query thoroughly and guided me extremely patiently in a way i was able to publish my popup and connect it with the subscriber emails. I had amazing time working on the app, highly recommended.

SHASHAS