Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de janeiro de 2024

I think I can't live without him

My Store
1 day usando a aplicação
19 de setembro de 2023

I highly recommend this app. I really like the ease of use and the customization. I also have had a few interactions with their customer service and they have been immediate in their responses and very helpful in getting me set up correctly. This is one of my must have apps for my website to really showcase the social proof and create a reassuring feeling to potential customers. Highly highly recommend.

Battle Born Wood Shop
23 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por importify 20 de setembro de 2023

😊 That's great to hear! 🙌 Thank you for recommending us!

11 de novembro de 2023

easy to use

Sales Kaw2
Malásia
15 days usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2024

very easy to use, helps improve conversion rate

Durable
23 de abril de 2023

I recently installed a Shopify app for pop-up notifications on my website and I couldn't be happier with the results! The app was incredibly easy to set up and customize, allowing me to create eye-catching pop-ups that have significantly increased my email list and boosted sales. The analytics provided by the app have also been invaluable, helping me to make data-driven decisions about my marketing strategies. I would highly recommend this app to any online store owner looking to enhance their website and increase customer engagement.

God Tier
21 days usando a aplicação
27 de junho de 2023

Easy to use, easy to install and good customer support! Definitely recommend using this app for your store.

Sunday Studio NYC
18 days usando a aplicação
31 de março de 2021

I used this app for a new store. I reached out to customer service for help and they were amazing, quick, and professional. The pop up is a great addition to my store to help with conversion! Highly recommend this app!

Eleven Eleven Toys
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
12 de abril de 2020

Professional look, and very good visual effect. Support is excellent, they help out with your issue (if any) very promptly. Highly recommended app.

Dog Potty Training
Austrália
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por importify 12 de abril de 2020

Thank you for the review, welcome to Popify :)

13 de março de 2022

I really like this app! It is easy to understand and I will spend more time exploring the app. I am so glad I came across this app.

Naturally Virtuous You
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 19 de outubro de 2021

I used this app to help show prof of sales since I am a newer business and it really helps customers feel better about shopping my website. I’m glad I gave it at try. Even the free version is excellent. Definitely worth the time and effort to boost my sales. Thanks for making this app easy to use, especially for beginners that come in with out a clue.

J Diamond Apparel