Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
14 de abril de 2021

Loving the app so far. very intuitive. Had some questions and Roy immediately sorted us out. What a legend!

Mint United
Austrália
30 de outubro de 2021

i love having these pop ups they help me bring in more customers and it helps how that people have actually bought products from y company

TrapChainz
12 de abril de 2020

AMAZING APP! Easy to install and use. Many features in 1 app and I'm sure that I'm going to see increase in conversions. Another thing that I have test is the website speed that didn't change after using the app. Very recommended

Cycling Frelsi
Questão respondida por importify limited 12 de abril de 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, welcome to Popify!

16 de abril de 2021

It was a nice application we used but it is sad that it is with free credit. A useful add-on. Thank you

TakıMarka
Turquia
Questão respondida por importify limited 16 de abril de 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

29 de janeiro de 2020

Was able to create my first notification in minutes, cool design templates, smooth notification and love the fact that they offer a free plan to test it out.

colstonsons
Israel
23 de abril de 2020

I like that it's not disclosing recent customer’s full names like other popup apps that I used. It Was very easy to set up and the support team has responded to my questions ultra fast! , Thanks!

Dan'sToolsShop
Israel
Editado a 27 de agosto de 2021

Great support in real-time. this app is very helpful for me so far and i would also recommend this for you as well.

RisingClotheStore
Índia
13 de julho de 2021

essencial para aumentar as vendas em sua loja online, ela transpassa uma credibilidade muito boa para o cliente.

Lojas Inova Brasil
Brasil
Editado a 27 de abril de 2021

I just installed Popify now, This is a great app for me to grow my business. Thanks for the support Roy!!

miniME Office
2 months usando a aplicação
13 de abril de 2021

Loving the app so far. Easy to set up, and customer service attentive, professional, and thorough. Thank you Popify Team.

The Nifty Koala