Kokonaisarvio
  • 4 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 4 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 12 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
27. maaliskuu 2024

CartHook has been very easy to use and a quick win to garner additional sales! Thanks to Adel for the support in optimizing our experience.

Ana Luisa
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
6. maaliskuu 2024

Easy to use and we are constantly improving with the A/B testing feature. Their support team is very responsive and Adel worked with me to to solve some problems right away! I am looking at their other apps with Shop Circle after such a great experience.

Schaefer Outfitter
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. huhtikuu 2024

Just recently got going with CartHook and both the app itself and the customer support has been absolutely AMAZING. The app definitely works and helped to increase our AOV.

Adel was our account manager and was beyond helpful in getting us going. He was there every step of the way and helped get us setup.

We were assessing other upsell apps, and our experience with CartHook really pushed us across the line. The app works well, it's easy to use and the support is just incredible.

Can't recommend enough (If you're reading this, Adel thank you again!!!).

Fionna
Kanada
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
26. huhtikuu 2024

Adel Rovcanin was such a wealth of knowledge. I am not tech savvy and he walked me through everything with great patience and expertise. He had great ideas to add to our site as well. We are excited to see how this will work for us!

Hermoza
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
17. toukokuu 2024

Installed the app with ease and excited to see the impact. so far very smooth.

VisionsDrone
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. helmikuu 2024

Platform is easy to use and Carthook support is super helpful and provides great insights on how to test and optimize funnels.

Pet Honesty
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
23. toukokuu 2024

Nitesh was very patient and helpful in setting up my first funnel and resolving all the issues I had. He is a great instructor :-)

Carrot & Stick
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. toukokuu 2024

I had the pleasure of working with Adel Rovcanin during the implementation phase of an app for my Shopify site, and I couldn't be more pleased with the support I received. Adel was incredibly helpful, providing expert guidance and timely assistance throughout the process. The app itself has proven to be extremely functional and has significantly enhanced my website's capabilities. I highly recommend Adel for anyone needing expert help with app development or implementation!

SIERO24K©
Italia
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
10. elokuu 2023

CartHook is a great app when it comes to product upsells. I like the layout of the portal and the data we pull is very useful. Tina has been so helpful and easy to reach whenever any questions come up.

Bragg
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
CartHook vastasi 11. elokuu 2023

Thank you for your generous review! Feedback like this inspires and motivates our team (especially Tina!) to keep improving and providing the best service possible.

3. elokuu 2021

We use Carthook in many different ways to help with our marketing objectives. It is very useful for upsell items as well as sale items that we are trying to blow out. It is very easy to use and the analytics are great.

HydroJug
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
CartHook vastasi 3. elokuu 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are finding success with our app, HydroJug!