Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 agosto 2020

App worked for the first couple of hours, then the app dashboard would not load. I couldn't see any customer survey submissions or make any changes to the app. Deleting was the only option as you can do this from Shopify without entering the app.

SoundSkins | SoundSkins Global | SoundSkinsUSA
Circa 23 ore di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 11 novembre 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate it if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

13 aprile 2020

Amazingly simple/sleek. You'd be silly not to have this if you want to have some basic feedback from customers.

Bakline
34 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 13 aprile 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that you found our app useful for your store. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Have a beautiful day!

5 marzo 2020

Great app free and basic does exactly what it on my store(https://valuelink.shop). Many list coming.

ValueLink Shop
24 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 6 marzo 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

16 gennaio 2020

So easy to set up, can't wait to start getting some feedback from customers and getting some better results!

Tees Valley Firewood
24 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 17 gennaio 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we wish you all the very best with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

3 marzo 2020

Great app free and basic does exactly what it says on the tin - seems to install well across different sites

Yogi Bare
17 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 3 marzo 2020

Hey there, Thank you for your kind words. We're beyond happy to hear that you're enjoying Post Purchase app!

9 dicembre 2019

I have just done installation after using another of the great Hulk products, it was a breeze...looking forward to using it.

iTip Handles
12 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 9 dicembre 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Post-Purchase Survey app! We love the simplicity our apps bring, and are glad you've been utilizing multiple apps from us. :-)

31 marzo 2020

I love this app. I got it so I could make my ads and landing page better, I'm excited to recieve some feedback!

Magcharge
5 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 1 aprile 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' feedback while using Post-Purchase Survey!

16 gennaio 2024