Post Studio ‑ Social Auto Post , 840件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
編集日:2023年12月12日

I used this app for at least two years. And it does what it promises, no problems.
But what angered me happened at the end, when I signed up it was $9.99 a month, now the moment I cancelled the plan I saw that at some point in time they had changed the price of my plan to $7.99 behind my back, but they continued to charge me $9.99 for who knows how long?!

Support conceded that they made price adjustments along the way and that there was some 'miscommunication', offered some credit that I won't use because I was moving to another app, and more importantly didn't mention for how long this had been going on, so I won't know how much I over payed.

I know is "just $2 extra a month" but it's the principle, and it doesn't feel nice.

Abysm Internal
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年12月5日

They were very helpful and resolved the issue.
We will continue to use this app .
Thank you.

Merry Japanese TCG Shop
日本
アプリの使用期間:28日
2023年12月10日

The app has not really a lot of function and is for this very expensive.
I found also some Bugs! As Example if you have a Bitly Account they generate always short links. If you use it or not. I found also not really help how to use it.

4PetsWithLoveCo
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:7日
2023年10月27日

Automating postings to my social media accounts is made super easy with this app. And the template options are great too as well as the customizing options. I really enjoy using them. Thanks to Post Studio!!

LaVae's Faves by LaVae Mathis LLC
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月30日

So far, Instagram and Facebook work. But even though Pinterest is linked, it doesn't show in the Post Center. Any help would be nice...

Cocowish
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:1日
2023年11月17日

Love the app so far, Support is amazing responded quickly even late at night. TY!!!!

North Tool Supply
アプリの使用期間:27日
2024年1月10日

Excellent customer service.

Crystal River Gems
アプリの使用期間:20日
2023年10月29日

I have a Plan with 5 campaings and can sometimes only create 2-3 campaings altough i have a plan for 5. The support is not helping me, aks for help several days ago.

Stil-Ambiente
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年9月11日

I faced a hiccup with my Twitter integration but thankfully Nivi from the team was very helpful. They are very active on the chat to help and assist. I have been using the app since long time now. It helps me to increase the social reach of my product.

The pricing can be a little better and customized for Indian merchants according to the business size.

India4Local