Recensioni (56)

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 11% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 luglio 2024

Support is quite good, resolving any issues very fast.

AvalonKing
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 aprile 2024

It's a good order tracking app. I am also now using their returns app which is also great

DOG STORE
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
26 giugno 2024

i was testing this app and was in free plan. i had added tracking in only 4 orders and they charged me for premium plan. even if they show up to 100 orders are free.

Fashiondeal.in
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Instasell ha risposto 27 giugno 2024

We reviewed your account and noticed that we've processed 269 orders for you. As outlined in our billing policy, our charges are based on the number of orders processed, not on tracking as you may have understood. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Given the misunderstanding, we're initiating a refund for the charged amount. Please let us know if you have any questions about our billing structure.

Data modifica: 19 luglio 2024

Always readily available to help. Very quick

My Beautiful Mane
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 aprile 2024

They have a very good feature to correct wrong shipping addresses by customers. Love it

Landmark
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 maggio 2024

This app is a Waste of Time, Firstly the user experience is poor, the email notifications and SMS notifications after I had spent an ample amount of time customizing them to my liking and testing them and saving them within a few hours it was GONE I had to start from the beginning (not the biggest issue) The biggest issue comes from the Department that is supposed to fix your problems, the contact support team, its a Joke, First they dont reply AT ALL I WAS WAITING FOR A REPLY FOR 7 HOURS, SEVEN! AND I AM STILL WAITING. THEY HAVE SEEN THE MESSAGE BUT CHOSEN NOT TO REPLY. Moreover the status changing of an order takes a load of time, and there are only two options for it (out for deliver & delivered)! then the MOST INFURIATING PART the emails and SMS would NOT GO THROUGH THEY WOULD NOT AND WHEN I ASKED FOR THER HELP THEY GHOSTED ME, ITS LIKE YOU ARE CHATTING WITH A TOXIC EX, Maybe they will up their service for you guys because they sure as hell didn't for me.

Blendy
Pakistan
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
18 aprile 2024

Very efficient order tracking app, updates status in minutes.

Voiid
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
11 luglio 2024

Great at tracking orders and I love their tracking page design. The truck animation is the best!

Lavonne
Circa 11 ore di utilizzo dell’app
13 luglio 2024

its best app

Fashion Cave
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 luglio 2024

really great and very responsive support staff

The Fit Paws