Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 giugno 2023

Very Good app. I mainly use it to add and remove tags from products and it does what I need it to do simply and efficiently.

Wise Line Tools
16 maggio 2023

good free plan, saved me a lot of time-consuming manual editing. I recommend it and will continue using it.

Lux Furniture
Cipro
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 anni
8 marzo 2023

So far, I am loving this app. I needed a way to add multiple tags at one time by copy/paste...like you can do in Etsy. This app does the trick. I know it can do more than just this too, but we are new sellers and still learning a lot about selling on Shopify and Etsy.

Yakkables
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 6 giorni
23 febbraio 2023

The app is very easy to use. Been using it for months. It saves a lot of time. Recommend with no hesitation.

Sow Diverse
Irlanda
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 12 mesi
14 novembre 2022

Amazing and easy to use app. Couldn't recommended more if your looking for a truly easy way to bulk edit your tags. It has saved me countless hours.

PSM Customs
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 4 mesi
24 ottobre 2022

Great app! Very user-friendly, and love all the tag options. This has definitely saved us a lot of time and hassle and has helped our store be more organized.

Parent Designs
Stati Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un anno
27 giugno 2022

Awesome app for sellers with a large product catalog. So much more reliable than the bulit-in features from shopify. Wouldn't want to miss it!

calvendoverlag
Germania
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 3 mesi
11 maggio 2022

Just amazing... Loved this in three seconds. Adding, removing, updating the tags all at once.
Can do it by existing collection. Extremely user-friendly.
タグの一括編集に最強な無料アプリ。ただただ素晴らしい!

SoCalization Inc
Giappone
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 11 minuti
Data modifica: 6 maggio 2021

Perfect! Great app for quickly managing tags. We are currently migrating our shop from another platform.
We have to convert our previous tags into our new (Shopify) structure.
We have several thousand products and we use hundreds of tags. It all takes a lot of time.
And now we've found this amazing free app that helps us so well with the great features below.
1.) Function: Add or remove tag for all products in the selected collection✔ .
2.) Function: Exchange one or many tags (AND filter) for one or many tags✔ .
3.) Function: Delete one or many tags from all products✔ .
And last but not least the ingenious 4.) function:
Add or remove product tags using the filter: parts of the title, parts of the description in accordance with one or more words ✔. GREAT! .
Many thanks to the developers
Greetings from Germany
Sincerely Fritz

Luise & Fritz - Christine Luise Raabe
Germania
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 16 giorni
18 marzo 2021

The perfect app. Saves hours of work. Kudos to the developer. Thank you so very much for this. I managed to get every tag in place for my site which had more than fifty tag per product :)

Bubber Couture