Power Tools Filter Menu , 164件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
編集日:2019年1月30日

Now forced to close my shop for mistakes ruin two months of work by the programmer of this tools. Ruin all SEO and ALL tags I had used many many hours make - ping - pin - and optimize for best SEO.

Now I will have to close my shop thanks to the f..l. maybe they are more professional at Bigcommerce.

Ask specified what tags i needed for the filter and very simple but he did not manage to follow the instructions.

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship
デンマーク
Power Toolsが返信しました 2020年11月25日

I see you have left 1 star reviews for a number of leading apps on Shopify. As we discussed many times, the app may make changes to your tags in order to enable optimal filtering. Our support team tried very hard to work with with you, but in the end I think it is best if you try another app or platform.

2020年4月18日

We have been using this app for a while now and love it! It simplifies everything in our categories (which are quite large) and makes finding something a hell of a lot easier! They set it up for us, shuffled it around so that we were happy with the look and feel of the filtering, and then when I've had questions, there is always someone to help on the live chat. Highly recommend if you have large categories and need to filter them in an easy no fuss way :)

Kawaii Kids
オーストラリア
2015年6月21日

I think this is a potentially an excellent app but sadly, this is not intuitive nor easy to use. I wanted price and colour filters to show as separate filter groups but clicked the tag section by mistake which created a large number of ugly tags eg Colour-black-50. Even after backing up my products, manually removing each of those type of tags in the back end, clicking the Delete Unused Tags red button AND removing the app, they're still there.

My Wedding Decor
オーストラリア
2021年7月29日

Great app, best support team to work with. I really recommend them to any business owner who have a custom requirement for the filters.

PrymTime Watches
編集日:2019年5月21日

Absolutely phenomenal software. I can't imagine a single Shopify store out there that shouldn't have this installed because I know when I shop online for myself, I look to filter products by what is actually in-stock in my size as there is no point looking at items that you won't fit into anyway.

And this is what this app lets you do rather than just the dumb filters that come with Shopify as standard.

This is the kind of functionality that really should be part of Shopify as standard but these guys have gone and made a robust feeling app to fill the need. A++++

P.S I'm on the Out of the Sandbox Turbo theme and it worked with their installer just fine.

SolisNZ
ニュージーランド
2018年8月27日

Perfect App for creating filters! Higly reccomend!

Sockscene Com
アプリの使用期間:25日
2023年2月2日

Efficace, et support technique au top du top. Ils aident vraiment et sont très réactifs! Merci pour cette super appli

suspensionmoto
フランス
アプリの使用期間:18日
2022年11月21日

10 stars for customer service. The app itself does what I need it to do. Took some getting used to in that I had to rethink how I use tags. I'd prefer a way to have a good filter menu without having to create countless collections and new tags but there may not be, especially for the price. I looked around for weeks and couldn't find a combination of decent filter menu and low price that beat this one. Chris set up all the initial filters I wanted and then I was able to slowly understand how to do it on my own. It is definitely an improvement to my store. Again, cannot overstate how responsive the customer service is.

Central Coast Surfboards
アプリの使用期間:16日
2018年5月17日

I just had the best customer support experience ever. Brad was great and went above and beyond what we needed.

ph.dailyschedule-ny.com

Daily Schedule New York Ph
アプリの使用期間:15日
2018年12月17日

BRILLIANT! great app for sorting collections into a meaningful and user-friendly order. Excellent support and cooperation.

Hush Style