Power Tools Filter Menu , 164件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2018年6月26日

5 stars so far I am still fairly new to using it but if offers exactly the features I need for a large catalogue. The question I asked prior to downloading was answered quickly and competently and I look forward to continued use of the app! Would definitely recommend.

Russell Road Racing Parts
2019年8月19日

Great customer service, they really get the job done in record time. This is by far one of the best apps I have used on Shopify.

The Trendy Toddlers
ウクライナ
Power Toolsが返信しました 2019年9月26日

Wow, thanks so much for the review - our support team really appreciates it!

2020年5月11日

I needed to filter by color but I wanted the app to pull just the specific variant colors and this is the only app that I found that can do it this good. You just name your colors and it picks it up as a tag.
The best part is they are always helping, at the beginning it might look complicated but they helped me with anything I needed and even did the install for me into my theme and tons of adjustments after.
Now the app is doing exactly what I need and I am still on my trial. Without paying anything they have helped me so much. This app will be well worth the $15 a month now that customers will filter by color.
I strongly recommend this app, they are so helpful!

ECD CUSTOMS INC
アメリカ合衆国
2021年5月13日

I installed a few filtering apps and was about to call a developer and then I found this app. It's by far the best filtering app I found on the store. If you think of a feature, there is a chance that's it all ready in there and in case you have an issue, the service is also very helpful! Thanks for helping me to increase my conversion rate.

Les p'tits canons
ベルギー
2017年1月11日

So far, so good! This app does a great job of getting around Shopify's limitations with filters, and Brad provides excellent support and customer service, making customisations for us where possible

The Design Edit
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:6日
2019年6月4日

Great filtering system, very intuitive and at a great price. Definitely worth downloading and using the free trial at the very least.

Auxilia Apparel
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2018年6月26日

Great app! . Exeptional cusotmer servicee!

Luxorlinens
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:5日
2021年10月1日

Excellent product great for SEO, customer support is second to none. 5 stars! Special thanks to Chris on customer support team for his help.

Opus Harley Davidson
アプリの使用期間:4日
2021年3月15日

This is a must have App, to help your site visitors find the right product for them, in our case Perfumes.
The support team is helpful, we had a small issue with a Collection Link, this was sorted out by Filter Menu Team within 2 days.
The only thing is maybe the monthly plan is maybe a little bit expansive.

Welton London
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2022年1月27日

Great app and customer support! Quick responses. The app works perfectly. Special thanks to Chris who has been very helpful!

Subcold Ltd