Power Tools Filter Menu , 164件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
編集日:2020年5月27日

I need to say that this is the best App-support experience I had so far!
Very helpful! Just 3 days after installing the app, it is EXACTLY how I wanted it, with all the code changes that the support was necessary for.
I use the color filter, and love the way it looks and works.
I would give 6 stars if this would be possible :)

dj-skins
ドイツ
2017年6月23日

Wonderful experience working with Brad and I can't say enough on this app. It is the only filter app that auto updates the filters as options are selected. The previous app I used didn't offer this feature, if the filter doesn't auto update then it gives options that aren't available and your customers will just end up with empty carts. Give this app and Brad a chance, you won't be disappointed.

Ptsllc
2014年7月21日

My page looks like a professional ecommerce website thanks to the filter menu! This app is great and the support is even better, thanks Brad for your help!

Saree Switch
オーストラリア
2014年3月21日

the best app we have and amazing customer support

yourbarstoolstore
2015年6月21日

I think this is a potentially an excellent app but sadly, this is not intuitive nor easy to use. I wanted price and colour filters to show as separate filter groups but clicked the tag section by mistake which created a large number of ugly tags eg Colour-black-50. Even after backing up my products, manually removing each of those type of tags in the back end, clicking the Delete Unused Tags red button AND removing the app, they're still there.

My Wedding Decor
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
編集日:2019年1月30日

Now forced to close my shop for mistakes ruin two months of work by the programmer of this tools. Ruin all SEO and ALL tags I had used many many hours make - ping - pin - and optimize for best SEO.

Now I will have to close my shop thanks to the f..l. maybe they are more professional at Bigcommerce.

Ask specified what tags i needed for the filter and very simple but he did not manage to follow the instructions.

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Power Toolsが返信しました 2020年11月25日

I see you have left 1 star reviews for a number of leading apps on Shopify. As we discussed many times, the app may make changes to your tags in order to enable optimal filtering. Our support team tried very hard to work with with you, but in the end I think it is best if you try another app or platform.

2021年8月4日

A great app with an amazing support team seriously i have never encountered any one as helpful and responsive as they are.

Luca Faloni EU
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:1日
編集日:2017年10月16日

Great app for startup companies

Brandoo
ヨルダン
アプリの使用期間:13日
2016年11月26日

Still figuring this out but support has been helpful with so many things i had questions about.

Gear N Bits
アプリの使用期間:12日
編集日:2019年6月19日

Great App for the Price, My only Gripe is that I wish there was some more informational material or video examples of what everything does. I'm sure if I would have asked the Dev team would have helped. Other than that it has been relatively easy to use .

The Lighting Factory Inc
アプリの使用期間:8日
Power Toolsが返信しました 2019年9月26日

Hi, thanks for the feedback - we have a full library of video and support documents in our Help Center: http://help.powertoolsapp.com/en/