Algemene beoordeling
  • 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 december 2023

Did everything we needed it to do and more

JazzyAnne.com
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
7 september 2023

Very helpful support! We needed to add a custom timer to a collection page and select products, and they assisted with updating the code to add the timer for our product launch. Would definitely recommend!

STOCKROOM
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 9 september 2023

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Bewerkt 24 april 2023

10/10, this is the countdown timer you should use. I don't often leave reviews, but this is an excellent product. Easy to use right out of the gate.

The customer service is also unmatched.. Live service and will respond to you in minutes.

Very happy to have found this & it has saved me so much time!

Kling Music
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 24 april 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions!

4 april 2017

I really love this app -- It simultaneously acts as a reminder to our customers of upcoming holidays/events and creates a sense of urgency to purchase from us before time runs out. The customizing capabilities are ideal for any shop aesthetic. Definitely download!

Daddyogames
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
13 november 2018

I can't tell my experience yet. I will rate after one week of using it. I will rate in hopes of at a 5 star.

Jiana Deon
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
18 februari 2022

This app is amazing! It helps our customer to tracked time so they could purchased advance for the holiday.

thespiritofchristmas
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 18 februari 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

10 november 2014

Highly recommend this app.

POWr Countdown Timer is a super sleek looking, but uber simple app. It is highly customizable and allowed me to easily put a countdown timer where I need it to be.

Also, I having an issue with the way the Countdown Timer was displaying in my theme. I emailed their customer support and within an hour, they responded with a quick and easy solution.

Pet Pro Supply Co.
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
9 november 2018

great app with great design and help me make a sense of urgency

Electronin
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
31 augustus 2015

Great app. Simple and easy to work. very recommend.

Uniq Cafe
Thailand
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
6 januari 2016

Great little add that adds so much, and free too!

Ultimate Modelling Products