Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 februari 2023

By far best form builder in all ways (design, ease of use, support...) and also awesome support unlike the others. Had a really hard problem but got really good help from Richarde. While other form builders i had i really simple problem but couldnt get any help.
Definitly worth paying a little extra for this awesome application!

VYPER
Zweden
25 dagen gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 14 februari 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to know that you're enjoying your experience with us.

In case of further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime at support@powr.io or via our in-app chat and we'll always get back to you right away to assist😊️

8 september 2023

This app is my go to and it works very well for my store. I receive and have received many of my clients through the forms I've created with this app so I cannot live without it!! I've never had problems with it until recently but it was fixed IMMEDIATLY!! By Richcarde he honestly saved my day and forms because they were mysterious deleted. He brought them back with no problems and provided stellar customer service. If you have a client based sector within your business then this is the app for you!! My forms with this app has made my client based part of my business run smoothly for going on 3 years and I'm super thankful for it. It's so much you can do with this app!!

So Toi
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 11 september 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to know that you're enjoying your experience with both our app and support team.
Please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime at support@powr.io or via our in-app chat, we'd be more than happy to hear back from you😊️

29 mei 2023

I recently had the opportunity to use the Form Builder app, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations. The user-friendly interface made creating custom forms a breeze. The app offers a wide range of form templates and customization options, allowing me to tailor each form to my specific needs. I was impressed by the seamless integration with other apps and platforms, making data collection and analysis a seamless process. The customer support team was responsive and helpful, addressing any questions or concerns promptly. Overall, the Form Builder app is a reliable and efficient tool for creating professional forms with ease. Highly recommended!

GlamCelebration
14 dagen gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 29 mei 2023

Thank you for this wonderful feedback😃️
It's customers like you that make our 24/7 efforts really worth it💙️!!!

4 juli 2023

I installed Powr Form Builder to my stall and it's a great app, it is completely customizable, it will even send out an automated email that you can adjust so it says whatever you want. I had a bit of trouble with this part so I used their live chat feature and spoke with Richcarde and he was able to help me out. I would definitley recommended this app!

My Store
9 dagen gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 7 juli 2023

Our gratitude for your much detailed feedback and recommendation🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with our app and support team.
Please feel free to reach out again anytime if you need further assistance in the future, we'd love to hear back from you!

19 januari 2023

Irina and Richcarde got back to me within a few minutes after submitting a support ticket on a Friday and had us fixed up before the weekend! Great staff and super helpful! They even sent a follow-up email to ensure we were dialed after we fixed the issue on our end! Thank you, guys!

SDHQ
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 19 januari 2023

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.

You're always welcome to contact us anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions :)

Bewerkt 29 augustus 2023

One thing we can say about POWR is that they care about their clients and the users experience using the POWR products.

We had some issues with our POWR Contact Form and with the help of Richcarde and team they were able to solve it to get our store back up and running!

Exceptional service! 5/5!

Artistic Cake Design Inc
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
28 mei 2023

Such great customer service. Richarde the customer service agent I worked with was able to help resolve my issue in a matter of minutes. I appreciate the responsiveness. Also love using the app to get to know my customers more. I pay for the base plan!

Girl Gains
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 29 mei 2023

Thank you so much for such nice words.. we're so glad to know you've had such a great experience with both our app and support team😊️!!!

2 juni 2023

Out of all the contact builder apps I've tried for customer surveys, this one surpasses the rest by a wide margin. It offers extensive styling control and seamless integration with Omnisend, giving you unparalleled versatility.

Had a small issue but Richcarde M. managed to help me solve it within a couple of minutes. Easily recommended.

ClockCanvas
4 dagen gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 8 juni 2023

Thank you so much for this 5-star review!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us🤗️

4 mei 2023

We have many apps connected with our shopify site and this is by far one of our favorites! It's very versatile and can be adapted to each of your campaigns with call to actions, graphics, etc. Definitely adds a professional looking element for a sign up form. Would definitely highly recommend!!!

The Home of Times Tales!
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 4 mei 2023

Thank you for such wonderful feedback😃️
It's customers like you that make our 24/7 efforts really worth it!!!

6 februari 2023

I would definitely recommend this app to everyone! You can create beautiful Contact form and if you have any problems it's SUPER EASY to talk to someone. They will do everything to help you out. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Les Créations M Décor
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 14 februari 2023

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback; glad you're loving our apps😊️
It's customers like you that make our job wonderful!