Recensioni (261)

Valutazione complessiva
4,2
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 69% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 17% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 giugno 2024

Hello all, I had a challenge with some script that was left behind when I changed my POWR Slider app. Irina supported me with this. She was very professional, timeous and and most of all she followed through from the beginning of the query till it was resolved. I do recommend the POWR app. I have 2 on my site at the moment and they are vital to the running of my site. The apps are also affordable.

Ripe Pickings
Sudafrica
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
11 giugno 2024

The assistance provided by POWR was great! I was able to better understand how the app works!

PANTOCRE
Portogallo
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 1 aprile 2024

Got all the help I needed to showcase my work with PowerPoint image slider. The rep who assisted me was great!

OnlyFridays
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
POWR.io ha risposto 6 marzo 2024

Thanks a lot for the review, and glad to know that you had such a great experience with our support team!

However it looks like you made a mistake in the rating and posted 1 star unfortunately. You were probably trying to post 5 stars and posted 1 star by mistake.

We would really appreciated if you could update the rating as soon as you receive the message, and don't hesitate to reach out to us again anytime in case you have any questions in the future :)

Data modifica: 2 maggio 2024

It doesnt work properly, I havent received any answer from support. I would like a refund

VMG Cases
Messico
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

I just started with the POWR: Image Slider | Carousel app today, and I am surprised at its ease of use and professional look and options. I had been struggling to create a slideshow with the perfect proportions and this app does it seamlessly.

Customer service is fast and helpful as well.

Highly recommend this for high quality slide show options!

Revival Retro Designs
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
POWR.io ha risposto 31 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions!

31 gennaio 2024

The POWR: Image Slider app is a perfect addition to our landing page. It helped us customize our slideshow with the transitions that we were looking for. Initially the slideshow had too much empty space underneath it, however after contacting support we got excellent service from Richcarde M. He added custom code for us that solved this issue and answered emails promptly. Great product and great service, highly recommend.

FETNEH BLAKE CONCEPT
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 marzo 2024

I loved receiving support in real-time as I was learning the program. Thank you!

HeartCentric Divine Creations
Circa 20 ore di utilizzo dell’app
22 marzo 2024

Greate and fast service

Meetah Building Supplies
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 febbraio 2024

THIS APP IS FANTASTIC SUPER PROFESSIONAL SUPER HIGHLY PERFORMANCE AND FAST AND IS EVALUATED OF SHOPIFY APP ...THANK I SUGGEST EVERYONE USING POWR APP IN THE SHOPIFY SERVICES EXPERTS THANK

Il mio negozio SUPERSTARS
Italia
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
POWR.io ha risposto 11 febbraio 2024

Our sincere gratitude for the 5 stars and recommendation, that is so considerate of you💙️

26 gennaio 2024

Terrible. Does not work, was still on my store after I uninstalled and is just very low quality.

The Sooth Cup
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
POWR.io ha risposto 29 gennaio 2024

Hi there,
Thanks for letting us know, and really sorry to hear that.

The app remaining on the store after uninstalling is certainly due to it not being removed properly. This can be fixed very easily, and our support team would be more than happy to look into for you.

Could you please send us an email at support@powr.io and also point any further issues you might have as well?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)