Valutazione complessiva
4,3
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 70% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 16% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 gennaio 2024

Richcarde M. was super helpful!

CARSON RODIZIO
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 dicembre 2023

It's very easy to use! It gives you a lot of options for customizing your images in a way that's aesthetically pleasing. Customer service agents answer fast, which is always important.

Ana Schubert Design
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
POWR.io ha risposto 20 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us!

31 gennaio 2024

The POWR: Image Slider app is a perfect addition to our landing page. It helped us customize our slideshow with the transitions that we were looking for. Initially the slideshow had too much empty space underneath it, however after contacting support we got excellent service from Richcarde M. He added custom code for us that solved this issue and answered emails promptly. Great product and great service, highly recommend.

FETNEH BLAKE CONCEPT
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

I just started with the POWR: Image Slider | Carousel app today, and I am surprised at its ease of use and professional look and options. I had been struggling to create a slideshow with the perfect proportions and this app does it seamlessly.

Customer service is fast and helpful as well.

Highly recommend this for high quality slide show options!

Revival Retro Designs
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
POWR.io ha risposto 31 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions!

20 febbraio 2024

nice app and easy to use

thetrcouture
Malaysia
13 febbraio 2024

Great customer support by Richcarde M. highly recommended.

VMG Cases
Messico
10 febbraio 2024

THIS APP IS FANTASTIC SUPER PROFESSIONAL SUPER HIGHLY PERFORMANCE AND FAST AND IS EVALUATED OF SHOPIFY APP ...THANK I SUGGEST EVERYONE USING POWR APP IN THE SHOPIFY SERVICES EXPERTS THANK

Il mio negozio SUPERSTARS
Italia
POWR.io ha risposto 11 febbraio 2024

Our sincere gratitude for the 5 stars and recommendation, that is so considerate of you💙️

19 dicembre 2015

I have tried a number of shopify slider plugins and this app is by far the best value when it comes to functionality and ease of set-up and use. Highly recommend.

Atbhome
Circa 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
7 giugno 2015

So easy to use and a great tool to feature image galleries on Shopify. Highly recommended.

Lacey Lane
Circa 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 febbraio 2019

I download this app to add image sliders to some of my product/collection pages and basic product promotion on my website. So far so good. It's working perfectly. Very happy

Air Con Automotive