Recensioni (263)

Valutazione complessiva
4,2
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 69% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 17% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 giugno 2024

Hello all, I had a challenge with some script that was left behind when I changed my POWR Slider app. Irina supported me with this. She was very professional, timeous and and most of all she followed through from the beginning of the query till it was resolved. I do recommend the POWR app. I have 2 on my site at the moment and they are vital to the running of my site. The apps are also affordable.

Ripe Pickings
Sudafrica
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

I just started with the POWR: Image Slider | Carousel app today, and I am surprised at its ease of use and professional look and options. I had been struggling to create a slideshow with the perfect proportions and this app does it seamlessly.

Customer service is fast and helpful as well.

Highly recommend this for high quality slide show options!

Revival Retro Designs
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
POWR.io ha risposto 31 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions!

31 gennaio 2024

The POWR: Image Slider app is a perfect addition to our landing page. It helped us customize our slideshow with the transitions that we were looking for. Initially the slideshow had too much empty space underneath it, however after contacting support we got excellent service from Richcarde M. He added custom code for us that solved this issue and answered emails promptly. Great product and great service, highly recommend.

FETNEH BLAKE CONCEPT
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 febbraio 2024

THIS APP IS FANTASTIC SUPER PROFESSIONAL SUPER HIGHLY PERFORMANCE AND FAST AND IS EVALUATED OF SHOPIFY APP ...THANK I SUGGEST EVERYONE USING POWR APP IN THE SHOPIFY SERVICES EXPERTS THANK

Il mio negozio SUPERSTARS
Italia
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
POWR.io ha risposto 11 febbraio 2024

Our sincere gratitude for the 5 stars and recommendation, that is so considerate of you💙️

2 aprile 2024

Awesome and helpful support team! Richcarde was super helpful!

The Optimum Healthcare Supply Store
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
19 dicembre 2023

It's very easy to use! It gives you a lot of options for customizing your images in a way that's aesthetically pleasing. Customer service agents answer fast, which is always important.

Ana Schubert Design
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
POWR.io ha risposto 20 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us!

12 luglio 2024

goog suport

Eferre
Messico
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 gennaio 2024

Richcarde M. was super helpful!

CARSON RODIZIO
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 febbraio 2024

nice app and easy to use

thetrcouture
Malaysia
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
19 dicembre 2015

I have tried a number of shopify slider plugins and this app is by far the best value when it comes to functionality and ease of set-up and use. Highly recommend.

Atbhome