Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 74% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 12% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
25 gennaio 2024

Great customer service, knowledgeable and fast. Live chat, Richcarde M. solved my issue immediatley. Great app, used for a few years and will continue using.

Leo Ivy & Co.
Regno Unito
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 dicembre 2023

ras, tout est ok et facile d'utilisation

ENNATO
Francia
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 28 febbraio 2024

The app worked fine for some time. I upgraded to paid version for a few months but then got back to the free one. However, the charges continued even after contacting both POWR and Shopify support. On POWR dashboard subscription showed as free, but Shopify settings still had the subscription as active. Contacted the support multiple times, only received offers to upgrade to a more expensive option. They also previously insisted on writing a positive review which i did, because I liked the app initially. Changing the review now. Very frustrated with the experience and time wasted contacting support - with no use. They also refuse to refund the charges that were done after the paid plan cancellation. I had to delete the app.

patterntalent
POWR.io ha risposto 1 marzo 2024

So sorry for your bad experience.
We investigated the issue and the support agent should contact you with the resolution on that matter.

8 dicembre 2023

This app has been a great tool to increase my customer contact. It's easy to use & manage. I've only had one issue & Richcarde provided me with excellent customer service! He resolved my issue completely & has me back fully enjoying my Powr Popup experience!

Good Faith Cookie Company Gourmet Dog Biscuits
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 gennaio 2024

Ha sido muy buena, rapidamente me ha ayudado y el problema se ha solucionado! Hasta me ha dado pistas para poder hacerlo yo solo posteriormente. Muy agradecido!

onrushw23fh
Spagna
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2024

Easy to use! Customer service is friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend POWR Popup.

Abbott Cards
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 dicembre 2023

We love this application but most of all we love the customer service. We ran into some issues and Richcarde was awesome, timely and efficient!

NuSmile
4 dicembre 2023

Richcarde M. was awesome. Very helpful and super responsive. Answered all my questions and helped me troubleshoot a few issues. He rocks! :)

Lancaster County Coffee
19 dicembre 2023

Questa applicazione è Pratica e intuitiva. Assistenza veloce ed efficace, eccellente! Consiglio sicuramente questa applicazione.

Bloomoon
Italia
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 febbraio 2024

Excellent Customer Service Support!

Dream Guidance Box