POWR: Customer Survey | Poll , 103件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の8%は1つ星です
2020年12月30日

Great app! I used it for a pre-launch survey on my password page and was able to integrate an email to all participants with a coupon code. Everything I needed was included in the free version, which was really nice. I had one small issue and customer service responded within the hour and my mistake was sorted. Thanks everyone for a great job!

LateBloomPlants
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
編集日:2018年12月6日

Great and FREE. This Plugin is easy to use..after submission, we can redirect to visitors to a certain page....that is usefull.
Thank You for this great plugin.

Andrologi ID
インドネシア
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2019年4月22日

Super easy to use. Can't wait to see what my results are going to be! I really liked the options that were given.

HoneyGang
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2018年10月2日

So easy to install and customize. Looks good. Would maybe be better if it was on some sort of timer where you could make it appear after 20 seconds on page etc.

alilsomethingextra
オーストラリア
2018年11月24日

This app is awsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomeeee

Printed Spirit
スペイン
2019年4月7日

This app is awesome!!! I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to integrate a poll into their website

The Handlers Basketball
2019年7月9日

Very easy to use and worked great for our product survey. highly recommend this app.Will be using it more on our website.

360 Cookware
2020年2月13日

Great app with enough FREE feature to remain usable without having to take on a pay plan straight away which is very helpfull when you are just starting up

Boutiquemtb
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2018年11月5日

The app was easy to install. I appreciate the simplicity of it all. If I could ask for one thing I would like to make the survey a conditional pop-up instead of a fixture of the website.

DropSpeak
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
編集日:2019年7月27日

It was fairly easy and the options were great. A little pop-up legend before going through the form builder (Survey + Poll builder) would have been helpful.

Amanda Ramsay