Algemene beoordeling
  • 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 8% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 november 2023

I have been creating surveys using this app for a few years now. It works very well and allows for customization of all text and visuals. The customer service is excellent as well. Very good company.

ORGANMASTER SHOES
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 2 november 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and sharing your experience with us😊

17 januari 2024

Just signed up with POWR Customer Survey and had a question that was answered immediately. Excellent customer support. Thank you!

ecoMVMNT
4 dagen gebruiken de app
22 november 2023

Great customer service! The only thing I would change for the free version is to bump up the number of responses to 50 instead of 25. Other than that this app is great!

Shop Show Choir
12 dagen gebruiken de app
18 oktober 2023

I recently faced an issue with my account and reached out to the support team for assistance. The team was responsive and addressed my concerns. While the overall experience was positive and the problem was resolved, there were minor areas where improvements could be made for an even smoother experience. Nonetheless, I appreciate the support team's dedication and timely help. I would recommend their services to others and hope to see continual enhancements in the support process.

Unique marketplaces by Vehar®
Duitsland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
9 oktober 2023

Good looking survey app that works as it should. Nice support, which is always welcome!

OLIVE+COMET
7 maanden gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 10 oktober 2023

Thank you so much for your review🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions!

16 februari 2024

Richcarde M provides very good customer service to answer my questions also provide the demo video to help understand. thanks a lot.

ROXON INC.
16 juni 2023

Very good customer service! And a very timely response. Thank you so much, Richcarde! We will continue to use the software in the future!

Ibu
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 16 juni 2023

Thank you much for such nice words😍️!!!

22 juni 2023

We had an issue with a popup displaying on our website, but the team got back to me
promptly. I'm satisfied with the overall service. Richcarde was very helpful, always replying in a timely manner.

DEAR MILER
8 maanden gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 22 juni 2023

Thanks a lot for your kind words! We're delighted to know that you're enjoying your experience with us.
In case of further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime at support@powr.io or via our in-app chat and we'll always get back to you right away to assist😊️

12 juni 2023

Great app! Great custom service. It's helping me with survey, wholesale form, service form and more. Had great experience with Richcarde M.

Aguas Claras Organics
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 12 juni 2023

Thank you so much for sharing the word with the world — we really appreciate it and are super happy to hear your experience with our support team has been so satisfying😊

Bewerkt 8 mei 2023

Great customer service! Responded quickly and answered my question. The survey has many customization options and looks really good. Highly recommend.

BuzzClear
2 dagen gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 9 mei 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback and for the 5 stars 😍 We are so grateful that you are having the best experience with our apps!