Recensioni (86)

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 novembre 2020

Very helpful support team, I had a few issues more to do with theme than the App, but Tobi came to my rescue and sorted it out for me.
Thanks again for all your efforts.

MJ's Chocolates
Regno Unito
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 febbraio 2021

We installed the App and it worked well. We found a problem with an item Tag then emailed support. It was fixed with in 24 hour. Great service...

GNR Camping World
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 maggio 2022

Support page doesn't work. poor service and the customer rep was very rude but the app is okay, just didn't work how i would like it to

The Style Guide TT
Trinidad e Tobago
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Cosmek Labs ha risposto 27 maggio 2022

Thanks for giving our app a try, and sorry we could not make it work for you. We'll be sure to improve whatever we can

17 dicembre 2020

Great Customer Service! Great app! Solve my problem very fast! highly recommend it to anyone!.......

TWO CYCLE
Filippine
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 giugno 2021

Great customer service from the team! Speedy reply. Very helpful! The app is great too highly recommended.

Loop Design Studio
Singapore
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 maggio 2021

A fantastic app, adds a beautiful banner to your products if you want it and very easy to use.
Free as well which is a huge bonus! Keep up the good work guys!

Silvertree Interiors
Regno Unito
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 gennaio 2021

very easy to install. i needed some support and got instant feedback from the team. everything works perfectly so far and now we can sell products which are coming soon. the pre-order function is exactly what we were looking for. and it is free - that helps if you are a start-up!

Franky Spade AG
Svizzera
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 novembre 2020

Amazing app and good functionality. The technical support team are there for you to take care of every step.

Baby's Planet
Stati Uniti
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 6 novembre 2021

I am so surprised how fast and easy this was... and it is FREE! You might say unbelievable, but believe me... it is a great little app. I set it up and the button wasn't showing, so I sent an email and BAM! John told me what I was doing wrong. (didn't select "continue selling when sold out") I can't wait to start taking orders. Thanks John for making my life easy today.

Niagara Singing Bowls
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 agosto 2022

app is so simple to use and functions as described. The free version is wonderful, have not tested the unlimited since I'm just a new small shop but I really appreciate the simple to the point features. Very well designed tool

Rosebel Paris
Stati Uniti
Circa 24 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Cosmek Labs ha risposto 18 agosto 2022

Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words :)