Recensioni (1.078)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 maggio 2024

There have been glitches but the team has been great at addressing any issue that come up in a timely and professional manner.

Lunapaca
Stati Uniti
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 marzo 2024

A simple, easy to use app. We've had it on http://www.brewbitz.com for a few years now and from a customers perspective, it works well and generates us sales from the pre-order and remind me when back in stock functions.

There are a few bugs, but when we have found them, contacting support, they are usually sorted in 24 hours.

My only gripes are:

1 - adding a new product, can we not have our general setting saved so now products have the same settings automatically.

2 - When editing products in the bulk editor, it does not save the columns, so when going back to the search it takes you back to page 1 every time, so you have to remember what page you were on, then edit the columns again.

Brewbitz
Regno Unito
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 17 luglio 2024

Mike assisted me and solved my problem within minutes. Thank you a lot!!

My Store
Belgio
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 giugno 2024

So far has been very easy to set up and use. Their support service was very efficient and helpful, solved my problem very quickly. Rosie was on the chat with me and very helpful.

Helped me solve my issue with pre-ordering when stock has not yet arrived.

Tsuki Soap
Singapore
Circa 7 ore di utilizzo dell’app
14 luglio 2024

Excellent service, pointed me to the exact spot to get my issue resolved. Thank you!

BikeBaju
Malaysia
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 giugno 2024

A bit of customization and you are ready to go, customer service is efficient. Valid app!

Hobby Jungle
Italia
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
18 marzo 2024

Great support, they fixed my issue in a couple of minutes.

Carpet Cleaners Warehouse
Oltre 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
19 febbraio 2024

The app works fairly well and their customer service is very responsive
It would need a little more automation or at least use of templates for preorders but other than that I am pretty happy

Boutique MTB
Svezia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
9 gennaio 2024

Very happy with the support and the app. My only issue is the integration with Klaviyo doesn't seem to import all the tags properly so have had a few people complain about about not getting updates re their pre-orders.

But overall happy with the app and will continue to use it.

Envirobug
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
11 dicembre 2023

We've been using the app for more then 2 years now without any issues.
We had 1 small issue (items were no longer available for sale and the countdown and buy button was not visible). After a support chat, they fixed the issue within 1 hour.

Fabric Merch