PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock , 839件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年1月16日

Great app with a user-friendly interface. The support team is not only amiable but also efficient and quick to respond. Special thanks to Rosie from customer support for her exceptional assistance. Definitely the top choice for a preorder app.

Vitavien
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月29日

La utilizziamo per notifiche back in stock per i clienti e per notifiche interne di out of stock. Funziona molto bene.

rfrfabianoricci
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月3日

This is my first app to use for pre-order. At first I wonder if it works well or not. But right after installing it, I found out this app is so great. It is very simple and specific for pre-order function. Especially we can set up pre-order settings for each variations.

Also if you have questions or something you want to do, just ask them via chat. It takes a day or less but they always help me a lot. Rosie works for me very quick and hard. Because of her, we love this app very much!!

COMODO
日本
アプリの使用期間:15日
2024年1月9日

The app is absolutely great. The support: As always, a super-fast and satisfactory solution to problems. Highly recommended.

Omniblend Deutschland
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2023年11月24日

The PreOrder Globo app is the best one on the Shopify App Store. Providing a quick and easy way to set products for preorder. If you're using a custom theme, you may need some help from the support team like we did to get it all working right, but it's worth it. The support team is amazing, responsive, helpful and very knowledgeable about the tasks required. They helped us get it working on our theme very fast. If you're not using this app, you should! Don't look elsewhere, PreOrder Globo is all you need!

Slimline Hobbies
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年11月15日

I'm glad the support team looked into it right away!
The features of the app are good, but the support is even better!

ubu de teate
日本
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月5日

I'm thoroughly impressed with both the app's functionality and the exemplary customer service. A heartfelt thank you to the team for their dedication and support. Highly recommend this app for anyone looking to streamline the pre-order process.

Mlouye
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
編集日:2024年1月19日

I am giving this App a 5 star because the support has been superb, responsive, and quick. We had an issue on set up where the buttons were not visible. They promptly fixed the problem.

Region 13 Products
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月16日

I would 100% recommend Pre-order globo. The app is great but the customer service is by far the best I have ever had and I dont say this lightly.

I have reached out to the customer support a couple of times now for pretty specific, intricate requests and they have provided the solution, generally within 1 hour of raising a ticket.

I will continue to use this app for as long as we keep facing stock issues with suppliers.

Brewedco
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:4日
2024年1月27日

Sarah has been very patient and kind to my lots of questions. I love the feature of "back-in-stock" notifications and "Coming Soon".

OSARA NEW YORK