PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock , 892件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2021年6月21日

Super helpful. Needed help due to theme compatibility issues and was fixed within 24 hours. Thanks!

Beach and Wood
アプリの使用期間:約19時間
2022年7月13日

Great app - it's highly customisable, very cost effective and support is extremely responsive. Highly recommend!

Bondi Records
アプリの使用期間:約18時間
2020年6月27日

I really like this app for what it is. The only thing I wish I had is some sort of tutorial or guide when first downloading. I had a little trouble figuring out how it works.

elanthebrand
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:15日
2022年8月23日

The support is good, however there are a few things that off UX
- Presale with discount goes straight to Checkout, rendering users unable to purchase multiple products
- Our products are customizable and include file upload which is unfortunatle, not being able to catch on the order

Knitwise, Inc.
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:17日
2020年4月30日

I haven't fully grasped things but I'm happy there's an application like this. I really needed it for my business. Thanks!

Miss Cliah
フィリピン
アプリの使用期間:13日
2023年3月2日

This is a highly scalable and multifunctional Pre-order App. Help staff was also quick to respond and reliable when I had problems.

COLLECTORS JAPAN
日本
アプリの使用期間:約13時間
2020年8月19日

App works very well, free setup was quick and easy. Interface is intuitive. Essential app for any store taking preorders.

Guf
アプリの使用期間:約11時間
編集日:2024年4月15日

Special thanks to Rosie and Support Team,
Very good and quick response.
I don't know why this option "Start pre-order when stock less/above than or equal" was being deleted out of the app. We use it very many times.
Maybe other stores do not use this much.
I am glad because Support team listened to my request and turn it back on for me.
Thank you very much.

Cornier
日本
アプリの使用期間:約11時間
編集日:2022年11月2日

Unfortunately I had to remove the app but I may revisit in the futre. Customer support was good also.

Percys Pet Products
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:11日
2020年5月8日

Very user-friendly interface and quite easy to use,an app that suitable for beginners , thanks for the work!

D+AF_my