PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock , 923件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
編集日:2022年3月2日

Junk...DO NOT BUY THIS APP . We just installed the app. We set up just one product on Pre Order. Now every single ADD TO CART button does not work. Nobody can buy anything in our store. JUNK. They say they have 24/7 chat support....this is not true. You have to email. There is no chat service. Been up all night trying to sort this mess of an app out. UPDATE Feb 22 11.44pm - I finally got some half-wit by email. Waited two hours and instead of removing all code, they set up a new theme without my permission, don't even uninstall the app and ask me would I like to try again even though site still not functional. Liars. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!! Update 3/02/22 - this app leaves code everywhere. Our Checkout page stopped working completely and has been down for days. Huge loss of business. If you want to loose money and get bogged down in frustration this app is for you, otherwise stay away.Should not be allowed on the shopify app store.

TruBeef Organic
アプリの使用期間:約6時間
2019年12月18日

very good app!! and very good service!! it helps a lot! Hope it can do better and better !!!wonderful!

DARK IN LOVE
中国
アプリの使用期間:約3時間
2020年8月29日

Lo maximo lo uso en Peru me funciona super bien nkmnxfldnflnsdnsdfnksnkfksdnfksdkfnsdkfnksdnfksdkfnksd

Troyleedesigns-Peru
ペルー
アプリの使用期間:約3時間
2020年5月12日

Great easy-to-use app and even for Free! I can highly recommend it! Thanks for making this possible

3MAY
スイス
アプリの使用期間:約2時間
2017年12月21日

OMG! Don't install this app -- it will screw up your entire store. I'm still working on the recovery!

Adeptcosmetics Com
2020年8月26日

This app helped me track my preorders in an organized fashion. I could also set dates and manage my releases better this way.

Paragon Games
2020年11月25日

This is by far the easier way to setup pre-order for products. It has exactly what I needed... I could complete the setup in under 5 mins

Isha Life SG
シンガポール
2020年7月3日

There is no pre-order button on the collection page, and when you go into the specific product it shows two options: "pre-order" and "buy now"

It doesn't make any sense because if I had the product available I would ONLY use a "Buy Now" button, I wouldn't put it on pre-order, would I?

THE LOOM COLLECTION
カナダ
編集日:2018年7月5日

DO NOT US THIS APP! It removed my "add to cart" button. Just you know the most important button. I have been working to fix is for the last two hours. Support was not helpful. Please DO NOT use this app!!!

Lana Global
オーストラリア
2017年12月7日

Just installed in on my store! I wish I could give it 6 stars :)
Super easy to install. Highly recommended!

Italian Wine Connection