Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 december 2023

Perfect.

Works, does everything well and so easy to use.
Any issues have been resolved quickly via chat and support is lovely and friendly.

Never got a bad thing to say about this app. I also love that if we know we are not going to use it we can switch to the free price tier then upgrade it when we need it. REALLY helpful our end as we wish Shopify apps allowed pausing of services so we don't have to uninstall and re-install seasonally etc.

such a good app, really does work and does it all.
We have used it for many years. it never fails on us!

Thank you guys!

Valkyrie RPG
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

Was not easy to find this kind of App with option to use few different languages on free plan. With Globo I was able to translate all the embedded forms and templates to 4 languages. Had some problem with installation, which was resolved just in few hours, thanks to support team.

Pure Swiss Boutique
Zwitserland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
11 januari 2024

Great App which can really help you keep your customers even when your stock runs out. A lot of useful and customisable features! And last but not least - very helpful and fast customer support from the developers! Special thanks to Sarah

SimHub Poland-Europe
Polen
12 maanden gebruiken de app
22 december 2023

This app is exactly what we were looking for. We can easily setup presales for items, has a nice countdown clock, and it switches automatically to a normal sale once the countdown ends. Support is also very friendly and responsive.

Portals Games & Comics
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
6 januari 2024

I have been using it for a while now! so easy with a lot of options and amazing support!
Highly recommended

Head Space
Koeweit
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

Best app on Shopify by far. Rosie was fantastic and would recommend any Globo product!

ROBYN'S TACK ROOM
Nieuw-Zeeland
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
9 januari 2024

Very happy with the support and the app. My only issue is the integration with Klaviyo doesn't seem to import all the tags properly so have had a few people complain about about not getting updates re their pre-orders.

But overall happy with the app and will continue to use it.

Envirobug
Australië
10 maanden gebruiken de app
11 december 2023

We've been using the app for more then 2 years now without any issues.
We had 1 small issue (items were no longer available for sale and the countdown and buy button was not visible). After a support chat, they fixed the issue within 1 hour.

Fabric Merch
België
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
4 januari 2024

Love it - they are very good at making sure everything works properly - I appreciate them

Knot and Spool
Verenigde Staten
11 maanden gebruiken de app
29 december 2023

I needed the location of the display changed on my storefront and sent a request - it was changed within a few hours! So appreciate the fast response!

Piece Fabric Co.