Algemene beoordeling
4,8
Cijfers per recensieniveau
  • 85% recensies zijn 5 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 4 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 januari 2024

Very happy with the support and the app. My only issue is the integration with Klaviyo doesn't seem to import all the tags properly so have had a few people complain about about not getting updates re their pre-orders.

But overall happy with the app and will continue to use it.

Envirobug
Australië
10 maanden gebruiken de app
11 december 2023

We've been using the app for more then 2 years now without any issues.
We had 1 small issue (items were no longer available for sale and the countdown and buy button was not visible). After a support chat, they fixed the issue within 1 hour.

Fabric Merch
België
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
4 januari 2024

I had a fee issues to start, but I have a very customized type of shop. Support was available quickly and they spent a lot of time helping me to get everything operational.
The pro is that there are MANY options to customize.
The con is that there is no way to do l of it quickly.
All in all, I'd recommend.

Misty's Suds On Wheels
Verenigde Staten
1 dag gebruiken de app
25 oktober 2023

Very wonderful customer service, when we have a partial payment issue, their teammate help us corrected the code within one day and solve the problem. we appreciated what've they done.

TCG Corner
Hongkong SAR van China
22 dagen gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

Good!!

Villains SF
Thailand
3 maanden gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

The app works fairly well and their customer service is very responsive
It would need a little more automation or at least use of templates for preorders but other than that I am pretty happy

Boutique MTB
Zweden
20 juni 2023

5+ for Customer Service, Technical Service and resolution turnaround. I encountered a few bugs upon implementation and the team quickly responded and worked to resolve. Very thankful.

4 for the App itself. The end solutions of back-in-stock notifications and pre-order sales are highly beneficial and worth the effort of setup. Improvements could be done for a more efficient setup especially with stores with many variants such as a bulk edit upload.

Mama Coco
Verenigde Staten
9 maanden gebruiken de app
29 juni 2023

Je n'ai jamais essayé d'autre application que PreOrder, je ne peux pas comparer à d'autres. Par contre, je me sers de cette application sur 3 boutiques, dont une qui génère +2M€ revenues, et elle correspond parfaitement aux besoins et fait le job.
Je n'ai eu que très peu de points bloquants, et dans tous les cas le support est très, très réactif et très compétent.
À l'utilisation, l'application n'est pas la plus "sexy" qui existe en ergonomie, mais propose des features sur les précommandes très intéressantes (sur la gestion des stocks notamment, partial payment), et des alertes de retour en stock qui marchent plutôt bien (il manque je trouve un tableau de bord pour avoir des statistiques + précises sur les emails envoyés : délivrés, ouverts, cliqués, etc).

En quelques mots : l'application fait le job qu'on lui demande, le fait bien, et si besoin le support est avec vous immédiatement. Big up!

In Tartiflette We Trust
Frankrijk
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
25 april 2023

Excellent Support! Sarah is always quick to respond and does an excellent job of resolving any issues. Would definitely recommend to others.

Mrs. Momma Bear
Verenigde Staten
8 dagen gebruiken de app
6 mei 2022

Pretty good app. Just I need to update every time, go to the section, and click save every time I do any change. Would be perfect if will be automatic.

AVC Photo Store & School
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app