Recensies (1.062)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 mei 2024

There have been glitches but the team has been great at addressing any issue that come up in a timely and professional manner.

Lunapaca
Verenigde Staten
9 maanden gebruiken de app
19 maart 2024

A simple, easy to use app. We've had it on http://www.brewbitz.com for a few years now and from a customers perspective, it works well and generates us sales from the pre-order and remind me when back in stock functions.

There are a few bugs, but when we have found them, contacting support, they are usually sorted in 24 hours.

My only gripes are:

1 - adding a new product, can we not have our general setting saved so now products have the same settings automatically.

2 - When editing products in the bulk editor, it does not save the columns, so when going back to the search it takes you back to page 1 every time, so you have to remember what page you were on, then edit the columns again.

Brewbitz
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
28 juni 2024

So far has been very easy to set up and use. Their support service was very efficient and helpful, solved my problem very quickly. Rosie was on the chat with me and very helpful.

Helped me solve my issue with pre-ordering when stock has not yet arrived.

Tsuki Soap
Singapore
Ongeveer 7 uur gebruiken de app
14 juni 2024

A bit of customization and you are ready to go, customer service is efficient. Valid app!

Hobby Jungle
Italië
1 dag gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

Great support, they fixed my issue in a couple of minutes.

Carpet Cleaners Warehouse
Australië
Meer dan 6 jaar gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

The app works fairly well and their customer service is very responsive
It would need a little more automation or at least use of templates for preorders but other than that I am pretty happy

Boutique MTB
Zweden
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
9 januari 2024

Very happy with the support and the app. My only issue is the integration with Klaviyo doesn't seem to import all the tags properly so have had a few people complain about about not getting updates re their pre-orders.

But overall happy with the app and will continue to use it.

Envirobug
Australië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
11 december 2023

We've been using the app for more then 2 years now without any issues.
We had 1 small issue (items were no longer available for sale and the countdown and buy button was not visible). After a support chat, they fixed the issue within 1 hour.

Fabric Merch
België
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
4 januari 2024

I had a fee issues to start, but I have a very customized type of shop. Support was available quickly and they spent a lot of time helping me to get everything operational.
The pro is that there are MANY options to customize.
The con is that there is no way to do l of it quickly.
All in all, I'd recommend.

Misty's Suds On Wheels
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app
14 juli 2024

Excellent service, pointed me to the exact spot to get my issue resolved. Thank you!

BikeBaju