Avaliações (973)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de março de 2024

A simple, easy to use app. We've had it on http://www.brewbitz.com for a few years now and from a customers perspective, it works well and generates us sales from the pre-order and remind me when back in stock functions.

There are a few bugs, but when we have found them, contacting support, they are usually sorted in 24 hours.

My only gripes are:

1 - adding a new product, can we not have our general setting saved so now products have the same settings automatically.

2 - When editing products in the bulk editor, it does not save the columns, so when going back to the search it takes you back to page 1 every time, so you have to remember what page you were on, then edit the columns again.

Brewbitz
Reino Unido
About 2 years usando a aplicação
21 de março de 2024

This app is by far the best pre-order app I have used - and I have tried them all! The support is also second to none. Thank you to Rosie for your prompt, and effective, help today.

Simon's Collectibles
Reino Unido
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
17 de maio de 2024

A lot of options to customize your shop for pre orders etc

APRÍ Sportswear
Suécia
7 months usando a aplicação
6 de abril de 2024

I've used GLobo for a few months and I ran into some things I could not figure out. heir support team fixed EVERYTHING immediately.

ClutchLoop
8 months usando a aplicação
26 de abril de 2024

I've been using this app shortly, but this app has everything I needed and works perfectly. If there is a problem their great customer service is quick to respond and help you fix all the issues.

Jumping® Fitness
Chéquia
About 2 months usando a aplicação
13 de junho de 2024

Horrible support. Been trying to get out email notifications working for over a week, they're directions are unhelpful, and they won't set up a meeting. Maybe respond only once a day or every other day. They respond on chat and say they will get back to you later, and don't. I'm sure a 15 minute meeting would resolve the issue.

EVOLVh
4 months usando a aplicação
21 de março de 2024

Good to work. Some of the points need to be taken care. E.g, No configuration is available for the "Inventory is not tracked".

Also to mention we got a good support from your people. Thanks.

TIPXY
About 2 years usando a aplicação
25 de março de 2024

It is an essential app for my business.
I have had some issues with it, but I always appreciate your prompt response.
Thank you Rosie for your support this time.

MID'OR
Japão
About 1 year usando a aplicação
3 de junho de 2024

App works amazing and if there is ever a bug (rarely) they team also are very quick to help. 10/10 app & service.

Butterfly Maternity UK
Austrália
10 months usando a aplicação
7 de junho de 2024

Great app, such a good tool to have available on our website.

Motherswork