Appikon ‑ Pre‑Order , 531 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
1 gennaio 2024

Easy to install and use and when I had a question I was pleased by the very responsive support!

Pouch Australia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 novembre 2023

This app is amazing for pre-orders. It works so well. And the support team is very friendly and helpful.

lalaby.com
Danimarca
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 gennaio 2024

Incredible customer service and the application is working really well!

Gymratsclub
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 17 gennaio 2024

Love the app. Super easy to use and the support is great. Helps me keep ads + revenue going when out of stock and communicates it clearly to consumers.

Service and support is top notch!

www.holywaterbracelet.com
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 15 novembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for our app. Glad you're finding it super easy to use and that our support was helpful.

10 novembre 2023

Abuzar was super helpful to resolve my issue! Quick solution and very efficient :)

WAIMARI RESORTWEAR
Colombia
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 15 novembre 2023

Thank you for leaving a review and glad to know that Abuzar was helpful in solving your issue.

2 dicembre 2023

It was a pleasure speaking with the staff at Appikon. They provided exceptional customer service. We've been looking for a user-friendly app that will allow us to set up pre-order notifications. We reviewed several, however, they were very difficult to set up. This app by far is the best in the market. We were so pleased that we added their notify me app which is also amazing. We are very excited about our choice!

Curated By Phoenix
Circa 16 ore di utilizzo dell’app
29 gennaio 2024

Great app and great customer service.

Good for many purposes and there is also a free plan to get you started.

I am very happy with it!

DJ-Tuning
Austria
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
17 gennaio 2024

Thankyou for the help from Satendra, were trialing out a product presale for our B2B customers to see how well a presale would work. We had issues with integration and got this fixed right away. Thanks again

Candy Co
Nuova Zelanda
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
3 gennaio 2024

just started using the app, but im very impressed by their customer service. Perfect to start with and only have 1 product to receive pre-orders for. Its free for your first product. Which is perfect for a seller just starting out. If you have any issues, its easy to chat. Looking forward to using!

THE XPRMNT
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
17 novembre 2023

App works seamlessly. When I had some difficulty working out how to integrate the buttons Zia was on a call with me within minutes helping me to correct the issue.

I think this is the best app available for pre-orders and i've tried quite a few.

SleepyClub