Pre‑order Today

Valutazione (4,9)
Recensioni
Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 febbraio 2023

Amazing customer service with quick response times! Can't recommend this app enough. Big thanks to all that work there!

THE ZEN HUB
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 20 minuti
30 gennaio 2023

easy to use application. works well so far and the most important fast and accurate support from the online chat. Really helpful

mattinacoffee.com
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 32 minuti

support is great.

Handy Beach Goods
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 4 ore
27 gennaio 2023

I just downloaded this and reached out to customer service. They got me up and running in no time. I really liked that for one product there was no fee so I could truly test this out vs some of the other apps. Looking forward to using it more

IntuitiveQueen
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 28 minuti
27 gennaio 2023

Incredibly easy to install and customise. Support team were fantastic, solved my 1 minor issue within just 3 minutes. Could not recommend highly enough for anyone wishing to introudce a pre order feature to their store.

Rocky Mountain UK
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 36 minuti
26 gennaio 2023

I had a problem with the reservation button not showing up.

I contacted them via chat and had it resolved within 10 minutes.

M1インソール公式サイト
Giappone
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un anno
Data modifica: 25 gennaio 2023

I am still new and testing it but so far I think it works pretty well. I had a small issue on getting the button to show on my store front but it was easily solved when I contacted support which was an error on my end. The support team is super responsive and I think this is a great app to have attached to your store. I am looking forward to using the service fully.

I.O. Domani USA
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 35 minuti
25 gennaio 2023

So stellt man sich Service vor, es ist immer instant jemand erreichbar der alle Probleme innerhalb weniger Minuten lösen kann und einem sogar erklärt woran es lag.
Ich nutze mehrere Appikon Apps und habe immer die gleiche positive Erfahrung gemacht.
Die Apps sind von ihrem Aufbau und ihrer Möglichkeit alles anzupassen auch toll.
Die Leute stehen zu ihrer Arbeit.

Paintball Buddy
Germania
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 mesi
24 gennaio 2023

working ! good app! they let you try free and the customer service is also good ! i will keep the app on my website

romeospick
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 25 minuti
23 gennaio 2023

Had a small problem with my pre-order button but you guys got it handled lighting fast. Thank you!....

areatwenty9