Pre‑order Today , 447 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 maggio 2023

I was having issues with integration - not a lot of technical experience here! Zia was available within moments on the chat function to help me out, and it was fixed in a flash. Great app, great customer service!

Nap It Up
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 26 minuti
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 4 maggio 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We're glad we could help you out with your integration issues and that Zia was available to assist you on the chat. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Data modifica: 2 maggio 2023

I liked that there was chat support so that if any problems arose, I could get immediate help. This is a simple and easy-to-use app.

keycabins(キーキャビンズ)公式
Giappone
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 7 giorni
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 4 maggio 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are so glad you found our app simple and easy-to-use, and love that you could rely on our chat support for immediate help when needed. We really appreciate your kind words and feedback.

1 maggio 2023

Very great support, reply quickly. Very nice app. It helps me to manage preorders schedules for July

Oracle Indigo
Francia
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 22 giorni
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 4 maggio 2023

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to review us, and we're glad to hear that our support and apps have helped you manage your preorder schedule for July so efficiently. Thanks again for your feedback!

29 aprile 2023

Easy to use app. The support was instantaneous and was extremely helpful. Had trouble setting up the app to begin with but was resolved very well

JPDesigns
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 24 minuti
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 1 maggio 2023

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so glad to see that you found our app easy to use, and that our support team provided you with instantaneous, helpful service. We really appreciate your positive feedback!

26 aprile 2023

I was having some difficulty with a product that had multiple variants and I couldn't find the product in the list on the app. I contacted the support team via the chat.

THEY ARE AMAZING.
They treated my request quickly and enabled my product for Pre-order and took the time to explain everything afterwards (with screen shots) and even mentionned I could always just contact them again for help.

Thanks so much for your help Satendra! I really do recommend this app if you have pre-orders to manage on your shop. It's an easier process than other apps I have tried.

DroneXperts
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 12 giorni
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 1 maggio 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with our support team. It's always great to know that our support team is providing our customers with quick and effective assistance. We really appreciate your recommendation of the pre-order app! Thanks again.

25 aprile 2023

Simple to setup and fast customer service. Would recommend this app for people who want to setup a preorder on their store

Oasis Adaptogens
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 ore
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 26 aprile 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to point out how simple it was to set up and how great our customer service is. We genuinely appreciate it and are so thrilled that you would recommend our app to those wanting to create preorders on their store. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

25 aprile 2023

Satendra from Pre-order helped me to configure the store
Very grateful for the assistance

Rich Skxn
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 10 mesi
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 26 aprile 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating! We are so glad that Satendra was able to help you configure your store! We greatly appreciate your feedback and thank you for your continued support. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

24 aprile 2023

Satendra provided wonderful service. He was patient and understanding. He walked me through every step clearly. I appreciate Satendra's help. Great job!

Life Gets Better
Stati Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 5 giorni
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 25 aprile 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating! We are very happy to hear that you had such an excellent experience with our support team. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback! If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

24 aprile 2023

Extremely supportive and friendly assistance, perfect for those beginning with pre-orders. The app is user-friendly and offers the features we needed (pre-ordering a limited amount of items). Zia provided exceptional help and the process went smoothly :)

Store 51
Danimarca
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 7 giorni
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 25 aprile 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating! We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with Zia and that the pre-ordering on your site is working well. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

21 aprile 2023

Aplicación con gran facilidad en la usabildad y la interacción y buena asistencia del soporte técnico.

El Vestidor de Candela
Spagna
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un'ora
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd ha risposto 25 aprile 2023

¡Muchas gracias por tu excelente calificación de 5 estrellas! Estamos encantados de que apreciaras la facilidad de usar nuestra aplicación, así como la interacción con nuestro soporte técnico. ¡Gracias de nuevo!